Thread: Herman Cain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Lots of stupid liberals believe that republicans won't vote for Cain because he is black. I cannot tell them often enough that they are wrong.

    Herman Cain is a fantastic candidate for the republican parry. His talk show history and ability to parrot talking points while staring straight-faced into the camera makes him a Republican dream.
    Cain will wipe the floor up with Obama if he gets the nomination. If not, he would make an excellent VP.
     

  2. #12  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Lots of stupid liberals believe that republicans won't vote for Cain because he is black. I cannot tell them often enough that they are wrong.

    Herman Cain is a fantastic candidate for the republican parry. His talk show history and ability to parrot talking points while staring straight-faced into the camera makes him a Republican dream.
    You would be the expert on parroting talking points.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  3. #13  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Lots of stupid liberals believe that republicans won't vote for Cain because he is black. I cannot tell them often enough that they are wrong.

    Herman Cain is a fantastic candidate for the republican parry. His talk show history and ability to parrot talking points while staring straight-faced into the camera makes him a Republican dream.
    What can I say other than if you have such disdain for conservatives, what in the hell are you doing here? I'm getting really sick of your insults.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


     

  4. #14  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Cain will wipe the floor up with Obama if he gets the nomination. If not, he would make an excellent VP.
    I agree. i believe Herman Cain as the ability to be (at least) the VP nomination for the Republican party
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
     

  5. #15  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    What can I say other than if you have such disdain for conservatives, what in the hell are you doing here? I'm getting really sick of your insults.
    I love talking to people I disagree with.

    CU tends to be pretty open minded with allowing dissenting point of views. I don't always agree with conservatives, but intelligent conservatives often make me re-think or re-articulate my own positions.

    Talking to conservatives has made me re-think my positions on some issues including big ones like abortion.

    I disagree with conservatives on many issues, but I think debate and discussion is important. If I only posted in left-wing echo chambers, no one would ever challenge my views, and my views would therefore never evolve.

    Some conservatives (the intelligent ones) force me to re-evaluate my positions constantly. I like that, it helps me grow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
     

  6. #16  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    You would be the expert on parroting talking points.
    Policon, buddy, I think you're great but you have never said anything that I didn't hear first on Talk Radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
     

  7. #17  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    What can I say other than if you have such disdain for conservatives, what in the hell are you doing here? I'm getting really sick of your insults.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I love talking to people I disagree with.

    CU tends to be pretty open minded with allowing dissenting point of views. I don't always agree with conservatives, but intelligent conservatives often make me re-think or re-articulate my own positions.

    Talking to conservatives has made me re-think my positions on some issues including big ones like abortion.

    I disagree with conservatives on many issues, but I think debate and discussion is important. If I only posted in left-wing echo chambers, no one would ever challenge my views, and my views would therefore never evolve.

    Some conservatives (the intelligent ones) force me to re-evaluate my positions constantly. I like that, it helps me grow.
    Notice the subtle insult: "(the intelligent ones)" implying of course that most of us are utter morons . . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  8. #18  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Policon, buddy, I think you're great but you have never said anything that I didn't hear first on Talk Radio.
    That's funny because I almost NEVER get to listen to talk radio.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  9. #19  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Notice the subtle insult: "(the intelligent ones)" implying of course that most of us are utter morons . . . . .
    hey buddy I didn't specify who was who, but if you identify with one of those groups perhaps you should think about why you do
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
     

  10. #20  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    That's funny because I almost NEVER get to listen to talk radio.
    good for you.

    I do. I think it's important to listen to, and understand the other side's point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •