Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    They had a search warrant for his house. So how was it wrong? Very first sentence of the story.
    The DA screwed up and now they're in the cover thy ass mode.There Were no drugs or large cash stashes found in the house ,no evidence at all .Have the police ever barged into the wrong house in a drug raid ?The guy just got home from work when his wife woke him up .

Isn't a guy who hears noises in his back yard late at night wise to defend his family .In your case you sure are quick to jump on some stories but have problems interpolating others ?You sure would make one hell of a detective, Hercule Poirot .

If you care to follow the story and look for a large settlement from the county somewhere down the road after a wrongful death law suits forces their hand.

Was this a no-knock warrant? a lot of these police simply barge into the house by kicking in the door, expecting to catch the perp off gaurd. If this guy has had combat training it's not surprising he grabbed a weapon do defend his home. I understand police trying to defend themselves, but 71 shots in 7 seconds? That sounds like they were just unloading on him the moment they saw him.

Maybe that's not the case, but knowing how the police do shit in this country, it's not that surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Was this a no-knock warrant? a lot of these police simply barge into the house by kicking in the door, expecting to catch the perp off gaurd. If this guy has had combat training it's not surprising he grabbed a weapon do defend his home. I understand police trying to defend themselves, but 71 shots in 7 seconds? That sounds like they were just unloading on him the moment they saw him.

Maybe that's not the case, but knowing how the police do shit in this country, it's not that surprising.
    There is a whole bunch of this story missing!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Yeah, all cops are bad.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Yeah, all cops are bad.
    Thats not true but sometimes even good cops screw up in the heat of a situation.You are quick to defend the police and sometimes seem to be excusing anything that they do as just ?
    I'm sure that your job sours you to any critisim of police no matter what they do but face it, not all are good cops !
    Last edited by megimoo; 05-12-2011 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Thats not true but sometimes even good cops screw up in the heat of a situation.You are quick to defend the police and sometimes seem to be excusing anything that they do as just ?
    I'm sure that your job sours you to any critisim of police no matter what they do but face it, not all are good cops !
    So basically what you just said is that you completely ignored anything I've said in this post and focused on me condescending wee wee for a blanket comment he made about cops. Get a fucking clue. Oh, and yes, there are bad cops but reading these forums you'd think all cops are jack booted thugs because all you ever read on here are about the bad ones.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The guy was a Marine. Of course he had combat training. It's not college, they don't let you take basket weaving courses.