Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,103
    "the religion of peace"

    You don't hear the libs parroting that as much today.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    "the religion of peace"

    You don't hear the libs parroting that as much today.
    Nope. They just accuse anyone who says otherwise of "Islamophobia" or bigotry. See Arroyo for the MO.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Nope. They just accuse anyone who says otherwise of "Islamophobia" or bigotry. See Arroyo for the MO.
    I am not so much of a pussy that being called a bigot makes me change how I feel about anything. Call me a bigot. Fuck you.

    Does not change my view of raghead, goat fucking, piece of shit, subhuman Muslims and thier silly pedophile cock sucking prophet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Member American Pitbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    63
    You can fool some of the peoplesome of th e time... etc.

    BEWARE of false prophets, as in muhammed (sic). Thats right, I said it muslims... come kill ME. I am prepared for death.

    Love your avatar namvet! From a DAV to another vet, thank you for your service.
    WOOF!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member namvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Mo
    Posts
    3,066
    Quote Originally Posted by American Pitbull View Post
    You can fool some of the peoplesome of th e time... etc.

    BEWARE of false prophets, as in muhammed (sic). Thats right, I said it muslims... come kill ME. I am prepared for death.

    Love your avatar namvet! From a DAV to another vet, thank you for your service.
    and thank you sir
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    30
    I just don't think Islam is a religion, at least not any more of one than Nazism was/is. A lot of people don't know that Nazi SS officers had various quasi-religious ceremonies, for marriage and other such things. And there were religious undertones in many Nazi extravaganzas, parades, rallies, etc.

    I see Islam as pure evil - Nazism with a religious book: Hellbent on world domination, hatred of the Jews, oppresion of women, violence. Sorry, but I am convinced that what is going to bring down our civilization is the false head-in-the-sand belief that this ideology of evil is a "religion". That's what I think.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •