Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    More fiction for the propaganda eaters who cannot bear the thought that they have been lied to about Obama.

Salve to cover the wound of the hated Democrat eliminating bin Laden.

Hey look its the magic negro (pboh)Fanboi. I guess your boy can do no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Hey look its the magic negro (pboh)Fanboi. I guess your boy can do no wrong.
    No. He can and does a lot of things wrong. Eliminating bin Laden wasn't one of them, though.

No. He can and does a lot of things wrong. Eliminating bin Laden wasn't one of them, though.
    Well so he eliminated him? thought it was seal team 6.

Can you just for once and in a non joking way point out something he has done wrong? I haven't ever seen you write anything like that.

More fiction for the propaganda eaters who cannot bear the thought that they have been lied to about Obama.

Salve to cover the wound of the hated Democrat eliminating bin Laden.
    How do you know that it's fiction?

this whole thing is more twisted than a color TV
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post

How do you know it isn't fiction? There are no facts presented. It's all supposition by unnamed sources that feeds into the negative opinions that those who don't like Obama already have about him.

Countdown to being labeled a lib bot starting now....

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Well so he eliminated him? thought it was seal team 6.
    He should have landed on an aircraft carrier.

Can you just for once and in a non joking way point out something he has done wrong? I haven't ever seen you write anything like that.
    Sure.

He allowed the Democratic Congress to determine the nuts and bolts of the Stimulus relying too much on the concept that merely pumping 800 billion into the economy was enough; not caring how it was spent nor how to target the tax relief in the law.

He played footsie forever over Gitmo instead of just realizing his campaign promise was unworkable and eating it.

He continued profligate spending without increasing revenue.

He presented a meaningless joke of a budget prior to the so-called Ryan Plan for purely political purposes.

He took control of the Census instead of leaving it where it belonged in the Commerce Department.

He refuses to stand up to Israel in any meaningful way and prove the United States can be a fair arbiter of that dispute.

As far as I can tell, he has no cohesive energy strategy and is nothing but platitudes on that front at a time when it is one of the most pressing issues we face.

On health insurance reform he made too many deals up front in an attempt to get the private sector on board instead of dealing with the Republican minority on the issue (granted, that may have been pointless since they have no interest in effective governing but he should have gone there first).

Moss grows on his veto pen.

He allowed France and the UK to take the lead on how to address Libya and got the United States involved in a conflict with no obvious benefit while we are currently trying to complete the endgame on two different fronts. The cover for this was (in my opinion) a pathetic claim that the strategy for the Middle East has changed to a quasi-Bush reverse domino theory but instead of pushing Jeffersonian democracy through the barrel of a gun, we will just pick the side of "freedom" even though we are using guns. I could go on a long time with the problems I have with the precipitous action in Libya. I think it was his biggest blunder so far and it made the United States look weak politically and militarily.

Enough or do you need more?

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    At least Mrs C had more balls than her hubby. Ditto Panetta and Patreus. I'm not sure if people are getting the magnitude of what has been leaked here. The CIC had a coup against him. He was indecisive and they just made an end run around him.

He took credit after it went well, but surprise, surprise, was ready to throw everyone else under the bus. And how does that woman from Chicago, Jarrett, have such an iron grip on the handling of major events?

This makes Obama look like a dazed incompetent who has to be handed a script after the fact. This is very scary indeed.
    yeah, she has more balls than her husband, but how much of it was a political move? we know that she can't stand Barry the O, I can see it being a slap in the face toward him as she's leaving office. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if it was people in her camp that released the story

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    How do you know it isn't fiction? There are no facts presented. It's all supposition by unnamed sources that feeds into the negative opinions that those who don't like Obama already have about him.

Countdown to being labeled a lib bot starting now....
    I don't do the "lib bot" "fan boi" and other bullshit lazy debate tactics. Too DU'ish for me, but I understand the attraction for those that prefer echo playgrounds.

I don't know that it is or isn't true. I don't like unnamed sources, and the Clintons certainly aren't above this type of marketing for a cause.

However, I also don't see any proof that it is fiction. Those that support the Administration would be quick to dismiss the article as fiction, without any evidence of same, because it fits their preconceived view, to an extent, of their candidate. Although Obama the candidate would have negotiated Osama's surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Because those serving in the United States government at the highest levels are dedicated to the Constitution and I am not likely to believe stories written about mutiny and coup d'etat involving those individuals. Especially not from dodgy websites sought out by those whose contempt for the President of the United States is so great, they mentally cannot give him support or credit for anything.

Along comes a fictional "out" for them because they cannot honesty disapprove of the elimination of bin Laden and the complaints about pictures and burial sound pathetically petty. Happy-magic-presto! It turns out he didn't do it at all so we can all go to sleep happy.

Something like that, anyway.