Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Which is my point. Their training is faulty. This is because in a lot of cases, SWAT teams are built not on the best for the job but because you're friends with the head of the team.
    Why is it necessary for a SWAt team to go into a house with guns blazing ?Whats wrong with either using gas or a couple of dogs to roust him out and then if he wants to shoot have at him ?
    Beats the hell out of shooting an inocent man for defending his wife and family !His wife says they didn't identify themselves as swat until it was over ?

If they had any evidence of drugs or a large cash haul they sure as hell would have shown it by now .I still say the whole drug house story stinks to the high heavens !Just a guy who was working his ass off to support his family and better their life style !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Why is it necessary for a SWAt team to go into a house with guns blazing ?Whats wrong with either using gas or a couple of dogs to roust him out and then if he wants to shoot have at him ?
    Beats the hell out of shooting an inocent man for defending his wife and family !His wife says they didn't identify themselves as swat until it was over ?

If they had any evidence of drugs or a large cash haul they sure as hell would have shown it by now .I still say the whole drug house story stinks to the high heavens !Just a guy who was working his ass off to support his family and better their life style !

Let's see Arizona...drugs...a hispanic POI...

Ever hear of MS 13?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

One, you don't know he's innocent. Yeah, he was a Marine, but that doesn't mean he wasn't dirty. I've worked with drug dealers and gun runners in my career. I know a Marine who was a pedophile, and was expelled from my school because he was caught planning a mass murder. I shit you not.

Two, his wifes recollection can't be taken for gospel. She's undoubtedly angry, and given how traumatic the experience was, she very well could have a faulty memory of it.

Three, none of us knows the facts. Could this have been a bad bust? Yes. Could it have been a good bust gone bad? Yes. Do we know what it was? No.

It's far easier to just post the facts that we do know then to just start throwing crap out there.
    Last edited by djones520; 05-12-2011 at 02:51 PM.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Let's see Arizona...drugs...a hispanic POI...

Ever hear of MS 13?
    Ever hear of thick cloud of noxious gas, causing him to gag and struggle for breath or big dogs with ass chewing teeth like the Navy Seals used on Bil Ladin ?Beats the shit out of killing an innocent guy don't you think ?
    BTW he servded two tours with the Marines in Afghanistan .Where's your camaraderie for a fellow troop ?