Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 "The Washington Post Prints Photoshopped Dead Obama Pic" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    WaPo op-ed contributor and former Gitmo detainee posts photoshopped dead Obama pic on his website

The Washington Post’s Outlook section just gave ex-jihadi Moazzem Begg a half-page this Sunday to lament the U.S. war on jihadis, and Begg repaid the Post by showcasing a photoshopped image of a dead President Barack Obama on his advocacy website.

“The decision to publish Begg’s piece does not reflect a blanket endorsement of his views or of everything that appears on his organization’s Web site,” according to a statement from Carlos Lozada, the section’s editor. He reports to Marcus Brauchli, the Post’s executive editor. “It reflects our interest in exploring the many ways that Osama bin Laden shattered and

The image, which can be seen at Begg’s Cage Prisoners website, shows a doctored image of Obama with fatal head-wounds. The image is headlined “Breaking News: Barack Obama is Dead,” and comes with a subhead declaring that “American War Criminal Barack Obama has been killed by Pakistani security forces in the UK, Prime Minister Hasan Abdullah of Pakistan has said.”

Begg is the director of the website, and the image and accompanying blog-post are featured on the site’s main page.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/11/wa...n-his-website/

Power CUer
    If this guy put the picture on HIS website, I fail to see how the headling "WASHINGTON POST PRINTS PHOTOSHOPPED DEAD OBAMA PIC" is even remotely accurate.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    Never mind, NOW I understand - it's a headline that Megi supplied out of his own head. Not the real one by any means.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Never mind, NOW I understand - it's a headline that Megi supplied out of his own head. Not the real one by any means.
    Either that or he stole it off some idiot on FR who has just as much of a connection with reality . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Either that or he stole it off some idiot on FR who has just as much of a connection with reality . . . .
    Are you two a 'thing' ?You'd make such a lovely couple !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I know right? We both have a connection with reality and everything . . . . . that must be amazing in your eyes.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

If this guy put the picture on HIS website, I fail to see how the headling "WASHINGTON POST PRINTS PHOTOSHOPPED DEAD OBAMA PIC" is even remotely accurate.
    "The Washington Post Prints Photoshopped Dead Obama Pic"
    "“The decision to publish Begg’s piece ."
    The WaPo published the Begg’s piece That means it was printed in their newspaper...Got It ?
    Perhaps this will help settle your little confusion ???
    The Washington Post’s Jihadist Op-Ed Contributor
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...or_560855.html

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    That's the best response you can make on your falsifying this story? Pretty weak even for you.

Power CUer
    They published an article by him. You didn't read it correctly and as usual, went for a sensationalist headline. End of story. I see the Post in hard copy and online every day.

That's the best response you can make on your falsifying this story? Pretty weak even for you.
    How did I falsify the story ?Is it now my fault that you have developed a certain slowness of thought ?After you reread the piece you finally had a glimmer of an idea what it was all about .All of that French food has hardened and clogged your carotid arteries .