Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    thats true....but if I'm buying for my kids, I'm not spending $33 on jeans, i'll got to walmart and get the same thing for $11
    That's why we go to the outlets. Gap is very good about that, and the girls really like their stuff.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

thats true....but if I'm buying for my kids, I'm not spending $33 on jeans, i'll got to walmart and get the same thing for $11
    I tried that but my kids are too thin and need the pants with adjustable waists which Wal-Mart doesn't have in toddler sizes. I buy most of their stuff from The Children's Place outlet near me which has much better clothes at similar prices.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That's funny.
    Funny but true .A woman never goes into a store without looking at everything .A Man goes into a store and heads directly to what he needs, maybe looks around a bit,buys it and leaves.

If you ever get behind a woman in an isle while looking for something her head is like a windshield wiper,slowly swishing from one side to the other.When you try to pass her she swerves at the last minute to block you and gives you a dirty look .
    When you finally get by her she speeds up to return to the front ......The best bet is to pretend that you found what you want,fiddle fart around with it, and wait for her to finally leave !:D

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pyackog View Post
    I tried that but my kids are too thin and need the pants with adjustable waists which Wal-Mart doesn't have in toddler sizes. I buy most of their stuff from The Children's Place outlet near me which has much better clothes at similar prices.
    eh, kids grow out of that stuff so fast, it's cheaper to go rummage/garage sale shopping and pick stuff up there, thats how our kids ended up with 7/8 of their clothes

eh, kids grow out of that stuff so fast, it's cheaper to go rummage/garage sale shopping and pick stuff up there, thats how our kids ended up with 7/8 of their clothes
    Grandmothers were responsible for most of ours. :D

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Funny but true .A woman never goes into a store without looking at everything .A Man goes into a store and heads directly to what he needs, maybe looks around a bit,buys it and leaves.

If you ever get behind a woman in an isle while looking for something her head is like a windshield wiper,slowly swishing from one side to the other.When you try to pass her she swerves at the last minute to block you and gives you a dirty look .
    When you finally get by her she speeds up to return to the front ......The best bet is to pretend that you found what you want,fiddle fart around with it, and wait for her to finally leave !:D
    It's called "shopping"!

When I shop, I shop. Sometimes I just buy.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pyackog View Post
    Grandmothers were responsible for most of ours. :D
    same, but thats where my mother in law usually gets them. my mom gets stuff at walmart, but she works there...