Thread: Am I Wearing Pants?

1. #1 Am I Wearing Pants? 
    Every day girls around the world unwittingly leave the house without pants on. Confused at the difference between jeggings and jeans, seduced by the comfort of stretchy leggings—we've all seen victims of GLHP (Girls Leaving the House Pantsless) Syndrome. Am I Wearing Pants? is a self-check guide for girls to help end the see through clothing, visible panty line, camel toe nightmare.
    link

Check now, for the love of all that is good. :(

Sometimes, I don't know if what a woman is wearing are pants or tights, but I know what I like. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

And can someone please tell me exactly when wearing pajamas outside the home became OK?
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And can someone please tell me exactly when wearing pajamas outside the home became OK?
    10:14 a.m. on Wednesday, April 23, 2003.

Like many things, it's a matter of perception. I blame Madonna, who made far less buff women think that it was okay to walk outside in their underwear. When Cindy Crawford goes to the corner store in slippers and a negligee, it's perfectly fine. When Rosie O'Donnell does it, it's a crime against man and God.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I take my daughter to pre-k in the morning and I am thankful that she has to wear a uniform because I can't figure this stuff out sometimes. I know when she starts kindergarten, I'll wind up sending her out in her underwear at least once!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Like many things, it's a matter of perception. I blame Madonna, who made far less buff women think that it was okay to walk outside in their underwear. When Cindy Crawford goes to the corner store in slippers and a negligee, it's perfectly fine. When Rosie O'Donnell does it, it's a crime against man and God.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Agggghhhh! My eyes!!! :eek:
    --Odysseus