Thread: Woman Drivers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    No, it's because y'all are in some weird competition with every other driver on the road. I don't care if some random 'tard cuts me off, tailgates, or makes a left across 3 lanes of traffic. These aren't personal affronts to my worth and dignity as a human being. I don't have to curse a blue streak and show them how it's done by the next stoplight. That's a guy dynamic.

What women do (and I'm not excusing it), is talk on the phone, fiddle with their kids, and lane drift. While that's annoying and sometimes causes non-lethal fender-benders, it's no where near the amount of chaos a 23 year old boy and his 4 close friends can wreak.
    Women drivers are the most aggressive drivers on the road most of the time. It's like a power thing. I cannot tell you how many women drivers I have run off the road over cliffs, into trees, and off of bridges (not easy BTW, not everyone is a Kennedy, right?). Just because we let you women drive, it doesn't mean you can go all PMS behind the wheel.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

my wife drives like a little ole lady going to church. irritates the hell outta me. I drive like a bat outta hell and she lets me have it

hey!! she says you just went thru a stop sign. don't worry about it i said. its on your side of the road

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    No, it's because y'all are in some weird competition with every other driver on the road. I don't care if some random 'tard cuts me off, tailgates, or makes a left across 3 lanes of traffic. These aren't personal affronts to my worth and dignity as a human being. I don't have to curse a blue streak and show them how it's done by the next stoplight. That's a guy dynamic.

What women do (and I'm not excusing it), is talk on the phone, fiddle with their kids, and lane drift. While that's annoying and sometimes causes non-lethal fender-benders, it's no where near the amount of chaos a 23 year old boy and his 4 close friends can wreak.
    That's kind of the point. We do our stuff on purpose which is not nearly as dangerous as the complete obliviousness of the women drivers you mention.

Not nearly as funny either. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Women drivers are the most aggressive drivers on the road most of the time. It's like a power thing. I cannot tell you how many women drivers I have run off the road over cliffs, into trees, and off of bridges (not easy BTW, not everyone is a Kennedy, right?). Just because we let you women drive, it doesn't mean you can go all PMS behind the wheel.

That's what my uncle keeps telling me, that women are agressive drivers. The scariest driver I've ridden with recently is my 98 year old grandfather. It's a good thing he doesn't drive all that much anymore.

Everyone in metro Detroit drives aggressively. It has nothing to do with gender, though.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

Everyone in metro Detroit drives aggressively. It has nothing to do with gender, though.
    Damn right....It is all abut not getting car jacked.