Thread: Newt

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It should be a double stack fold out so they have 360 coverage!
    like the Whippet

or

Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post

I am a Catholic. Not a phony Pelosi/Biden/Kerry Catholic, but a real Catholic. When one insults the Pope, they insult me. We are brothers and sisters in Christ, and the Pope is my spiritual father.

I am a Conservative to the core, and I like to discuss things with like minded people, but I am also a Catholic to the core and I'll give no quarter to those who diss my people.
    You come off as having one of the seven deadly sins. Be careful you don't elevate your pride of being a Catholic above being a Christian. Jesus doesn't care for your Catholicism, he cares about your heart. The Pharisees were equally proud of their piousness and Jesus put them in their place. As for the Pope, he is a mere man. A good man but not God on earth. Who exactly are "your people?"
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Well...I stopped reading somewhere in there with all the Pope and catholic stuff - seriously, the Pope is just a man put in his position by men. God may have wanted this particular Pope at this particular time so I'm not dissing that and while I appreciate some of his level headedness, he's still just a man who happens to be Pope. After they exhumed that other Pope so they could make him a saint or some such thing, well...that's a little goofy, if you ask me. Nobody did but I don't care. Just sayin'...

Now...back to RINO Newt...he may be able to do well in a debate but is that the criteria we want to use in determining who is best for president? I don't think so. Granted, it's a necessary skill but it's the whole enchilada that counts and Newt is a typical politician. And we need somebody who can win, someone the Independents will vote for. I'd pull the handle for Newt if there is no one else but I sure wouldn't be happy about it. Good Lord, where is the person with real balls?

Quote Originally Posted by HarryHeart View Post
    Good Lord, where is the person with real balls?
    The Donald.
    At least he has a pair and isn't afraid to show it.
    (not that he's gonna be my man, just saying he's ballsy)

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    The Donald.
    Anybody who'd go out in public with that hair has to be. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    The Donald.
    I don't think Trump is a serious candidate...all The Donald is concerned with is getting his face in the papers.

He is of the belief that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

I think the "ballsy" candidate has yet to announce and might not be a guy.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

"The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post

It can't be a coincidence....
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.