Thread: Newt

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    When the country is circling and going down the toilet he reaches across the aisle to kiss the Democrats' asses? That is why I was against McCain winning.
    I cringe at the thought of another Rino winning the nomination.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I cringe at the thought of another Rino winning the nomination.
    So. . .Mittens isn't on your short list, either. ;)

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    So. . .Mittens isn't on your short list, either. ;)

~QC
    Which one is mittens?:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    ......Like him or not, he would whip Obama's ass in a debate.
    I love Newt. And yes, he would whip Obama in a debate.

I am sick of the hypocrisy from both sides concerning Newt.

The Religious Right keeps on him about his marital problems. Helloooooo, Christianity is about forgiveness. I have no doubt that Newt has asked God for forgiveness many times, and all that stuff is in the past. The Right needs to "do unto others" and all that good stuff.

And the Left: LOL! If there was ever a guy who couldn't keep his dork in his pants its Bill Clinton. The Left are pure hypocrites regarding Newt.

Newt is the best candidate there is. That's probably why he won't get the nomination. Republicans seem to love to shoot themselves in the foot lately, and that's coming from me, a lifelong Republican who voted for Reagan and who can proudly say I have never voted for a Democrat once.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    I love Newt. And yes, he would whip Obama in a debate.

I am sick of the hypocrisy from both sides concerning Newt.

The Religious Right keeps on him about his marital problems. Helloooooo, Christianity is about forgiveness. I have no doubt that Newt has asked God for forgiveness many times, and all that stuff is in the past. The Right needs to "do unto others" and all that good stuff.

And the Left: LOL! If there was ever a guy who couldn't keep his dork in his pants its Bill Clinton. The Left are pure hypocrites regarding Newt.

Newt is the best candidate there is. That's probably why he won't get the nomination. Republicans seem to love to shoot themselves in the foot lately, and that's coming from me, a lifelong Republican who voted for Reagan and who can proudly say I have never voted for a Democrat once.
    for many of us it doesn't have anything to do with his marriage "issues", but has to do with the fact he's cozied up to leftest on Global Warming and other issues since he left office.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    for many of us it doesn't have anything to do with his marriage "issues", but has to do with the fact he's cozied up to leftest on Global Warming and other issues since he left office.
    Narrr, that's just politics. He is doing the same thing Obama does when Obama pretends to want to reach across the aisle. Newt doesn't go for that crap, and he sure would not make it part of his agenda if elected.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Newt is better than Obama but that is not saying much. Cozying up to liberals like Pisslosi is enough to piss off the Pope.
    Have you seen the video he produced? I think the Pope approves: http://www.ninedaysthatchangedtheworld.com/

Have you seen the video he produced? I think the Pope approves: http://www.ninedaysthatchangedtheworld.com/

nothing against you or the Catholic church, but I don't give a rats ass that the Pope approves of or not, and frankly think that he sticks his nose into American politics way to much
    Last edited by fettpett; 05-13-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    nothing against you or the Catholic church, but I don't give a rats ass what the Pope approves of or not, and frankly think that he sticks his nose into American politics way to much
    Well, I knew it wouldn't be long before someone insulted me.

The Pope is a great man of God, and I challenge you to give me a verifiable example of him intervening in American politics.

Of course, that’s a rhetorical question: You cannot give me such an example.

The Pope stands for the culture of Life and traditional values. If you don’t like the Pope, then you have a personal problem, most likely one born out of ignorance.
    Last edited by CatholicCrusader; 05-13-2011 at 10:19 AM.

Narrr, that's just politics. He is doing the same thing Obama does when Obama pretends to want to reach across the aisle. Newt doesn't go for that crap, and he sure would not make it part of his agenda if elected.
    than it's it's worse, I'd rather a politician that just stuck to his beliefs and didn't rub elbows with people they disagree with in a setting that supports the opposition's arguments, makes them look more like the sniveling worm that people think all politician's are