Thread: What Happened on AA Flight 1561...Malkin "

1. #1 What Happened on AA Flight 1561...Malkin " 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    If you listen to the passengers and crew who flew on American Airlines Flight 1561 last weekend, there's no doubt about what happened on their harrowing trip: A Yemeni man shrieking "Allahu akbar!" at the top of his lungs more than 30 times rushed the cockpit door twice intending to take down the plane and kill everyone on board.

The clammy, sweaty lone male passenger exhibited classic symptoms of what Middle East scholar and author Daniel Pipes has dubbed "Sudden Jihad Syndrome" -- a seemingly random outbreak of threatening behavior or violence by a hysterical Muslim adherent who had not previously exhibited signs of Islamic radicalization.

It took at least four men to tackle and restrain Rageh Ahmed Mohammed al-Murisi. "There was no question in everybody's mind that he was going to do something," passenger Angelina Marty told the San Francisco Chronicle.

And no, that "something" did not mean enlisting his fellow flyers in a midair flash mob performance of the "Hallelujah Chorus."

Not everyone was so grounded in reality.

Bleeding-heart sympathizers seriously speculated that al-Murisi had simply mistaken clearly marked lavatory doors for the clearly marked cockpit door

(because, you know, it's normal to shout "God is great" repeatedly just before relieving yourself as your plane is about to land).

http://townhall.com/columnists/miche...aa_flight_1561

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Not everyone was so grounded in reality.

Bleeding-heart sympathizers seriously speculated that al-Murisi had simply mistaken clearly marked lavatory doors for the clearly marked cockpit door
    I will NEVER undertand the mentality... or rather the lack thereof... of these bleeding heart leftists. This ideology needs to be elliminated from our nation before it destroys us!
    WOOF!

There has been soooooooooooOoooooOOooooO much spin from the left on this story it's not even funny. :(
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    There has been soooooooooooOoooooOOooooO much spin from the left on this story it's not even funny. :(
    I haven't heard the spin from the Left, but I also didn't hear anything beyond the initial report that a man had inexplicably tried to open a cockpit door. I assumed from the radio report (Fox radio actually) that "cockpit door" meant that he had tried to open an outside door on the plane. No mention of his ethnicity or politics was made.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I haven't heard the spin from the Left, but I also didn't hear anything beyond the initial report that a man had inexplicably tried to open a cockpit door. I assumed from the radio report (Fox radio actually) that "cockpit door" meant that he had tried to open an outside door on the plane. No mention of his ethnicity or politics was made.
    So the press isn't claiming that he is a California man with a Yemeni passport? Or that he was only trying to go to the bathroom? Or that they have no idea what the man was shouting? Withholding information is much a matter of spin as what is said and how.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

BL did leave instructions to hit airlines here
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    So the press isn't claiming that he is a California man with a Yemeni passport? Or that he was only trying to go to the bathroom? Or that they have no idea what the man was shouting? :roll eyes: Withholding information is much a matter of spin as what is said and how.
    I was merely saying that all I had heard was the basics, and that it was Fox news radio on which I had heard it.

Banned
    From now on whenever I fly I will carry on me a bag of pork rinds. If some asshat, camel fucking, piece of shit Muslim starts screeching, "Abaloo Kabar!" Or whatever silly shit they squeal and me and the rest of the passengers stomp him to paste I would stuff them in his mouth and kick him in the kidneys until he swallowed. What? The guy just tried to kill me and my fellows passengers and I am supposed to give half a fuck about his beliefs?

ah sing it frankie

[youtube]9UuBee-b5es[/youtube]
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots