Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    I haven't seen a single sign that there's any more depth to her knowledge than a semi-large collection of trite conservative/republican platitudes, memes and marketing-speak... not a single shred of evidence there's any genuine knowledge floating around around inside what is presumably her brain.
    Sheez Wilbur, you just described the entire Congress. At this point even Mickey Mouse would be an improvement!

Quote Originally Posted by conservativegramma View Post
    Sheez Wilbur, you just described the entire Congress. At this point even Mickey Mouse would be an improvement!
    Welcome Grannie! I see you have met Wilbur, he does more for the conservative cause than most people here. He has a post-it on his monitor that says inhale-exhale so he doesn't forget while he is posting.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

LOL! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by conservativegramma View Post
    SPUNKY!

I like it...:p

Welcome aboard CG!:D
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Welcome Grannie! I see you have met Wilbur, he does more for the conservative cause than most people here. He has a post-it on his monitor that says inhale-exhale so he doesn't forget while he is posting.
    What happened to the mp3 player constantly prompting him 'breath in breath out' ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    What happened to the mp3 player constantly prompting him 'breath in breath out' ?
    The rhythmic sound put him to sleep.:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg