Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I honestly have to say I think you're on to something right there.
    yeah, all they see is the SNL skits and think that's really what she's like

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    yeah, all they see is the SNL skits and think that's really what she's like
    Yup. Much in the manner they believe that The Daily Show is real news.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I've been a fan of Sarah Palin from the moment she was announced as McCain's running mate. She's a modern day Anne Boleyn. Intelligent, sophisticated, and independent. And like Anne, Sarah has the ability to make her enemies tremble with just one look! I really hope she rund for president because I will vote for her.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    And then you'll win your $100 bet. :D
    Heh, yeah. And monkeys will fly out of my ass...wait!
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

spooooky
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Heh, yeah. And monkeys will fly out of my ass...wait!
    Huck announced he was not running. I suspect the same from Trump.

Granted, the odds of her announcing a run are in your favor but I always liked underdogs. If you lose your bet, I will give you a chance to win it back.

Palin does scare the shit out of liberals but she may not want to give up her deal with Fox, book deals and fees for public appearances. But we will see. It is getting close to nut crunching time.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I honestly have to say I think you're on to something right there.
    Yeah, I am starting to tell people, if you think Sarah's an idiot, I must be a damned retard because at least she finished college, started a business, and ran a damn state while raising 5 kids. If that's an idiot, I WANT TO BE THAT IDIOT.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Yeah, I am starting to tell people, if you think Sarah's an idiot, I must be a damned retard because at least she finished college, started a business, and ran a damn state while raising 5 kids. If that's an idiot, I WANT TO BE THAT IDIOT.

~QC
    LOL! I'm there with you!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

This is a brilliant post, as it actually shows through the video the proof of the text. The kneejerk reaction from the leftist aside, if you watch the video you will see through Mrs. Palin's body language that she actually knows the topics she is speaking about and believes what she is saying. No teleprompter here, and the very minimum of looking down at her notes (from what I saw it was more to turn the pages to keep the notes up with her speech).

I would love to have her run, but I fear the media has trashed her so thoroughly that her chances are slim at best.
    WOOF!

If she had run for President, and won, I have little doubt that our economy would be in far better shape than under our current borrow-and-blow-it stuffed shirt. We would be drilling our own oil, thereby keeping energy prices lower (remember, these prices hit the poor hardest, just as O's major tax increases on little luxuries.) She would have teams actively searching for ways to eliminate wasteful spending. And she would not be nominating tax cheats and kill-everyone radicals to high positions.

Plus, she actually could have shot Osama. Herself. :D:D:D
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.