Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    She's not going to run. Esp. if she's smart which, aside from what our little freaky Lib friends seem to think, she is. She can do a whole lot more good running around the country pumping everyone up. I think she's found her forte' and she knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    She certainly scares me.... because she's a blathering idiot - and it gives me little hope for humanity that that there are so many other blathering idiots out there who mistake her arrogant blathering idiocy for intelligence and poise.
    I was going to comment on this, but Arroyo deconstructed you far better than I would have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    There are different types of intelligences. She is not an idiot. You kid yourself if you think she is.

Or, you are not intelligent enough to see past satire and caricature.
    From anyone else, this would have been a good response. From a lib, it's devastating.
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryHeart View Post
    She's not going to run. Esp. if she's smart which, aside from what our little freaky Lib friends seem to think, she is. She can do a whole lot more good running around the country pumping everyone up. I think she's found her forte' and she knows it.
    And, she may not want to put her family through that kind of grief. The vile attacks against Trig are just the latest example, but her family has endured more garbage than any political family that I can remember. However, if she did decide to run, she would not pull any punches, and while she is not a bitch, payback is.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And, she may not want to put her family through that kind of grief. The vile attacks against Trig are just the latest example, but her family has endured more garbage than any political family that I can remember. However, if she did decide to run, she would not pull any punches, and while she is not a bitch, payback is.
    You've got that right for sure. My wife has nailed every lib women's group she can find about how they will not step forward for a conservative woman. But you have to admit, neither is anyone else. That really ticked us off during the elections. Where was the condemnation by the big players? No where and it still isn't. As far as we can see, it sets precedence for any conservative woman running for higher office. If you are a conservative, you are fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Yeah, I am starting to tell people, if you think Sarah's an idiot, I must be a damned retard because at least she finished college, started a business, and ran a damn state while raising 5 kids. If that's an idiot, I WANT TO BE THAT IDIOT.

~QC
    Amen, well said. :)
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by HarryHeart View Post
    You've got that right for sure. My wife has nailed every lib women's group she can find about how they will not step forward for a conservative woman. But you have to admit, neither is anyone else. That really ticked us off during the elections. Where was the condemnation by the big players? No where and it still isn't. As far as we can see, it sets precedence for any conservative woman running for higher office. If you are a conservative, you are fair game.
    That's always been the case, though. The MSM painted Barry Goldwater as a fascist lunatic, Reagan as a senile dunce, Bush 41 as a wimp and Bush 43 as an idiot and bloodthirsty war-monger. Any Republican who has the unmitigated gall to run against a Democrat is going to be subject to all of the abuse and invective that the left has at their disposal. They want a one-party state and they are not shy about it.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Well said, Ody!
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus
    No kidding. The DUmp whines about Obama's children being devastated when their father actually had to prove he was an American citizen, Palin's kids have had photoshopped pictures posted, freaks living next door, stalkers trying to find their house, and have received death threats among other horrifying messages, not to mention the crap pulled by Levi Johnston. :mad: The only other kids I've seen exposed to anything like this are Bush's twins, but the abuse toward Palin has been even more extreme...and without any war upon which to base it. It has been a disgusting look at the lying, stinking scum on our political left.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Well said, Ody!
    awwww... shucks. T'weren't nuthin'. :o:D
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    No kidding. The DUmp whines about Obama's children being devastated when their father actually had to prove he was an American citizen, Palin's kids have had photoshopped pictures posted, freaks living next door, stalkers trying to find their house, and have received death threats among other horrifying messages, not to mention the crap pulled by Levi Johnston. :mad: The only other kids I've seen exposed to anything like this are Bush's twins, but the abuse toward Palin has been even more extreme...and without any war upon which to base it. It has been a disgusting look at the lying, stinking scum on our political left.
    It has. David Letterman deserves his own special circle in Hell for the things that he has said about her daughters.
    --Odysseus

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by American Pitbull View Post
    This is a brilliant post, as it actually shows through the video the proof of the text. The kneejerk reaction from the leftist aside, if you watch the video you will see through Mrs. Palin's body language that she actually knows the topics she is speaking about and believes what she is saying. No teleprompter here, and the very minimum of looking down at her notes (from what I saw it was more to turn the pages to keep the notes up with her speech).

I would love to have her run, but I fear the media has trashed her so thoroughly that her chances are slim at best.

You are absolutely correct on this.

The video demonstrated more than a little depth of knowledge on the subjects she spoke about. You nailed it.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    That's always been the case, though. The MSM painted Barry Goldwater as a fascist lunatic, Reagan as a senile dunce, Bush 41 as a wimp and Bush 43 as an idiot and bloodthirsty war-monger. Any Republican who has the unmitigated gall to run against a Democrat is going to be subject to all of the abuse and invective that the left has at their disposal. They want a one-party state and they are not shy about it.
    And that's because Dems think they are supposed to win EVERY election. If they lose it's a fluke...or it was stolen or something along those lines.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.