Thread: hell -has- frozen over - a good report on an insurance company meeting

1. #1 hell -has- frozen over - a good report on an insurance company meeting 
    Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Long story short - once we explained the what and how of the accident, she fully understood, and we were good to go. She then stated she would send us information on plans to help us cover the co-pays and we discussed other treatments like aqua therapy, so he can work on building up his joints again to avoid future injury.

I should also add that Aetna is also integrating this particular program with government programs, in order to keep their costs down. But to have a 45 minute call with an insurance company that not only was pleasant AND added aid to a scary situation -- for us that was a huge surprise.

So, this is the first time we've faced a catastrophic medical bill, but our insurance is 100% behind us, and is looking for more ways to help. I'm still stunned.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=439x1100392

One might think that she might START to see that the LIES she has been fed - and likely has been spreading - about the insurance companies are just that, lies.

Hopefully the insane hatred and demonization will begin to unravel, at least for this one person.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Has been there now over an hour with no responses and no recs. Guess they don't know what to make of that thread.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    thats the reason why young kids shouldn't lift weights

The most shocking thing about this to me is they haven't deleted the post yet.
    WOOF!