#1 Top 10 Most Obnoxious Hollywood Liberals
05-14-2011, 09:07 PM
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
Hollywood stars invariably get involved in the political debate from the left side of the spectrum.
What better way to draw attention to themselves than to testify before Congress about the latest threat to humanity, even if their cause is laughable.
It was hard to narrow it down to only 10, but here are the Top 10 Most Obnoxious Hollywood Liberals.
1. Sean Penn: The two-time Academy Award winner has traveled the world to denounce the country that made him rich and famous.
2. Michael Moore: The portly director made hundreds of millions of dollars off of the highly fictional Fahrenheit 9/11, a “documentary” that alleged close links between the Bush clan and Osama bin Laden’s family.
3. Danny Glover: Lethal Weapon star Danny Glover was a campus radical as a student at San Francisco State University and has been an advocate for left-wing causes ever since.
4. Barbra Streisand: From her appearance on President Nixon’s “enemies list” to her singing performance at a fund-raising gala for Barack Obama .
5. Jane Fonda: “Hanoi Jane” deserves a lifetime achievement award for left-wing activism.
6. Alec Baldwin: “30 Rock” star Alec Baldwin is an animal-rights advocate.
7. Susan Sarandon: From supporting the Nicaraguan Sandinistas in the 1980s
8. Janeane Garofalo: This B-list actress and Air America refugee
9. Joy Behar: While on “The View.
10. The Sheens: This father/son duo deserves a mention.
05-15-2011, 09:26 AM
11. the viewLiberals: Obama's useful Idiots
05-15-2011, 01:46 PM
12: Gwyneth Paltrow"The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
05-15-2011, 02:00 PM
Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
05-15-2011, 02:02 PM
14: anything that looks like this disgusting shit !!!
Last edited by namvet; 05-15-2011 at 02:05 PM.Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
05-15-2011, 05:11 PM
I'd have to move Joy Behar up higher on the list, probably to #1 for most annoying.
I can not stand that woman. How she could have become a famous celeb is beyond me.
05-15-2011, 07:42 PM
Al Franken and Alec Baldwin should rate a mention.--Odysseus
Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.
Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|