1. #1 Liberals Really Know How To Politicize Everything 
    I was on the Phillies message boards today as I usually am on game day in the gameday thread. Well, teams usually use what's called a shift on Ryan Howard. What that is is that the 2nd baseman takes his position in basically short right field, the shortstop sets up on the 2nd baseman's side of 2nd base, and the 3rd baseman sets up where the shortstop normally does. Reason being is that Howard tends to pull the ball 80% of the time. Wel, right on queue, he hits a ball that would be a hit for everyone else but because of the Howard Shift, it turns into a basic ground out to the 2nd baseman. After it happened, I made the comment that baseball's version of the left wing lock strikes again. Well, this leftist idiot on those boards chimes in "Yeah, because we all know that right wingers are so good for this country". Now, the left wing lock has nothing to do with politics. Nothing. It's actually an old hockey term from when the NJ Devils were winning Stanley Cups. It's a defensive scheme, that is illegal today, that basically shuts down the opposition. But this idiot chose to politicize it. When I called him on it by simply saying, "It's a hockey term you dope" he just goes off on a tangent talking about Palin using crosshairs getting people shot and other kinds of idiocy. Just nonsense that had nothing to do with baseball.

Anyhoo, my question is, have you had a perfectly innocuous conversation turn political because some idiot decided to make it political?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

This makes it clear to me that the "Bush Derangement Syndrome" is but a sliver...the tip of the iceberg of so called liberal MADNESS.

the OBSESSION with their betters has left these DOPES utterly intellectually BEREFT

The Rangers will be in Philly this weekend. I look forward to seeing the pitchers hitting. Hopefully, we will get to face Lee in one of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    The Rangers will be in Philly this weekend. I look forward to seeing the pitchers hitting. Hopefully, we will get to face Lee in one of the games.
    Why do you want to face Lee? Because he is a white man?!?!? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Well, Texas isn't only going to see Lee but Halladay and Oswalt as well. However, I'm not too excited as the Phils generally treat interleague games the same way they do spring training.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.