1. #1 Dems' thuggery knows no bounds 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Orrin Hatch, the senior senator from Utah, didn't mince words the other day on Hugh Hewitt's national radio show.
    The Democrats, he said, "play politics very, very tough, they play it well, and they don't give a damn about what's right and what's wrong."

He was speaking about battles in Washington, but an even more vivid example can be found in Wisconsin, where the Democrats are still trying to overturn the 2010 elections.

Blindsided last fall by the election of Gov. Scott Walker, the loss of both houses of the legislature and the US Senate seat held by ultraliberal Russ Feingold, the Democrats have simply refused to accept defeat and instead are continuing the fight by any means necessary.
    snip
    Lawmakers' weeks-long flight from the state to prevent a vote on Walker's reformist budget made national news; less well-covered tactics have included recounts and recall petitions as well as threats and intimidation.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion...mfkwzmNK5EkDxK

Growing up in Mafia/union/Democrat machine/organized crime ridden Kansas City in the forties, I learned early on that they also included murder in their repertoire.

Charles Binaggio
    Charles Binaggio (1909 to April 6, 1950). Binaggio, a Texas native and an operative of the Pendergast political machine, also served in the DiGiovanni bootlegging racket and ran his own race-wire gambling operation. He was actively engaged in political efforts to legalize all forms of gambling within Missouri. He appears to have inherited a level of leadership in K.C. after North End political boss Johnny Lazia was killed in 1934.

Binaggio and his chief lieutenant Charles "Mad Dog" Gargotta were murdered on April 6, 1950, at a political headquarters building (the Jackson County Democratic Club at 720 Truman Road). Binaggio took four bullets to the head. His murder was never solved.
    The Kansas City Times ran a special edition that next morning featuring a front page, above the fold, photo of Binaggio sprawled across the office desk, and Gargotta lying on the floor beside the desk. There was a large and prominent picture of Harry Truman on the wall behind the desk. The image of all of that burned into my mind, and is probably the source of my long held association of the Democrat party with organized crime and corrupt politics. Chicago only reaffirms this.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

You don't have to go that far back in history to find that thuggery. Sadly Obama and his cohorts were schooled in that method.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Fabulous Poster
    boo hoo

Banned
    Hatch has just came to that conclusion lately. He must be a slow learner. I could have told him that Democrats play down and dirty hard ball politics since LBJ was Prez. Time for these old dogs R & D to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    boo hoo
    I suppose we can infer from this intelligent response that you approve of the DIM's known thuggery both past and present? If so, is it that you approve of the thuggery in general or just when the DIMWIToRATS do it?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand