Thread: Subject: VA and Concealed Carry .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Well, since my views usually include treating everyone equally, I doubt you'd have much to worry about. ;)

If you'd like though, I'll apologize for shuffling your posts around. I'm sorry if it upsets you. But I'm still gonna do it when it's warranted.
    I don't need or want an apology from you !You have proven to me what your intentions are .Damn right i'm upset and will eventually forget to some extent what a child you rally are.

Have at your petty little power trips and move what you will,Who gives a rats ass.As for your dogmatism keep your petty little opinions to yourself as you have been proven wrong on far too many occasions in the past .

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I don't need or want an apology from you !You have proven to me what your intentions are .Damn right i'm upset and will eventually forget to some extent what a child you rally are.

Have at your petty little power trips and move what you will,Who gives a rats ass.As for your dogmatism keep your petty little opinions to yourself as you have been proven wrong on far too many occasions in the past .
    Would you like to create a Dome thread to get this out? It might be good for you.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Would you like to create a Dome thread to get this out? It might be good for you.
    Kiss my ass young Mr.jones. Whatever I have to say I'll do just fine here .If I chose to dome you what would be the point ? I normally avoid profanity if possible but sometimes I fail to remain calm especially in dealing with young, foolish people like you .

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    good grief, this wasn't lounge material to begin with, as has been stated any number of times, the lounge isn't for political/serious stuff, but for fun stuff. This is a political discussion and belongs here in GD