#1 Obama campaign selling 'birther' T-shirts
05-18-2011, 05:54 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
cali Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed May-18-11 05:16 PM
Obama campaign selling 'birther' T-shirts
By Jordan Fabian - 05/18/11 11:53 AM ET
President Obama's campaign team is trying to capitalize on claims that he was not born in the United States.
His campaign is now selling T-shirts emblazoned with his face above the slogan "Made in the U.S.A." On the back is an image of his birth certificate. The fundraising pitch says the shirt is a "limited-edition" item.
Obama released his long-form birth certificate last month to prove he was born in Hawaii after billionaire businessman Donald Trump cast doubt on the authenticity of the his birth certificate.
Jefferson23 (1000+ posts) Wed May-18-11 05:18 PM
Response to Original message
1. Ha ha, that is smart. Updated at 11:35 AM
05-19-2011, 09:01 AM
Not that there aren't 500 or more other reasons that make the DUmmies look juvenile and petty, but they are not the ones looking juvenile and petty over the whole birth certificate issue.
Obama submitted the legally required document in 2008. A very small group of people who didn't plan to vote for him weren't satisfied and demanded a higher level of proof than ever asked of any previous candidate. There is one obvious factor that differentiates him from every other presidential candidate who ever ran before. Why should he play into that? The birthers are never going to be satisfied with anything presented to them, just like the 911 conspiracy theorists will always believe that bombs were implanted in the World Trade Center by the Bush administration to cause the towers to fall.
05-19-2011, 09:26 AM
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
- Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
2. Obama strings this along for over two years, not considered "petty and juvenile" by a SINGLE liberal.
3. Kenyan communist father-No problem
4. Unwashed idiot mother-Check
5. Multiple contradictory statements (by O Blah Blah) surrounding his birth and early childhood- No problem
5. Multiple lies to the nation (school children) by O Blah Blah re: his birth and early childhood-No problem
6. Massive secrecy at huge expense about ALL his history- No problem
Sure, "petty and juvenile" may not reflect O Blah Blah. Perhaps criminal is more accurate?Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
C. S. Lewis
Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|