Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Pot meet kettle.
    That's my thoughts. It's going to be difficult at best, and definitely time consuming to chip through the cement around the brain of the folks with the "I can't even DRIVE straight" rainbow colored bumperstickers and their "YES WE CAN" ones, and impossible to do so while driving past them or even sitting at a stop light beside them. Any kind of intelligent discourse is impossible on the road, which explains why Nova is such an advocate of trying....
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

This is an individual who can NEVER be reasoned with, because he is already and forever convinced of his own moral superiority, based on his hard-core religious beliefs.
    This is the part I can never understand with these DUmmy tales and their feigned shock and outrage.

Look DUmmy I'm sure you can no more reason with that guy then he could reason with you.

I'm sure I can no more convince you to take a bath, get a job or pray anymore than you can convince me to stop showering everyday, forgo a raise or attend church each week. Comprende?

"This is an individual who can NEVER be reasoned with, because he is already and forever convinced of his own moral superiority, based on his hard-core religious beliefs."
    LOL! Now that is funny! The DUmmies reveal time and time again that they are already and forever convinced of their own moral and intellectual superiority over those who disagree with them, based on their hard- core political beliefs.
    Going along with Gingersnap and NJCardfan, when I see bumper stickers that offend me (And that is rather rare), my reaction to it generally occurs in two phases:
    1. Initial annoyance and/ or anger at it.
    2. I remind myself, "Oh well, it's a free country," drive off, and forget about it in less than 10 minutes.
    These DUmmies just love revealing to the rest of the world what hateful, unbalanced jerks they truly are, don't they?