Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Where is this "Jershey" that you speak of?

:D
    Oof. Maybe I belong on Jersey Shore. :o
    2011 CU Fantasy Baseball Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Oof. Maybe I belong on Jersey Shore. :o
    Is that the one where all the women wear too much makeup and clothing 2 sizes too small? They seem to run a hair dressing store or something.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Is that the one where all the women wear too much makeup and clothing 2 sizes too small? They seem to run a hair dressing store or something.
    I can honestly say I've never seen it, but unfortunately I've heard of it. When I flip through the Directv guide, I see what seems like a gazillion "Jersey" shows. I don't understand the appeal. I can only look at a car wreck for a few seconds.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I don't know the channels. I'm on Dish. And around the SCI-FI channels and then up arouind 191 or so, there are channels that are always attempting to cut the legs out from under Christianity IF they could, demonic movies on ALL. THE. TIME. and then fantasy rich archeological history.

for HBO and showtime it is the flamer supporting shows. Queer as folk. I still don't understand the meaning of that title. The sissy duckling,

And sundance is usually showing anti american/proany OTHER culture on their channel.
    I am SO glad someone else has noticed this. It aggravates me when they 'write history' according to a predisposition or agenda.
    WOOF!

I don't know if they run a salon. The only clips I've seen were the ones featured on The Soup.

They are supposed to be the quintessential Jersey guy and gal. So I've learned that everyone in New Jersey is an alcoholic spray-tan-addicted loud mouth who deserves to be punched in the face.

I don't know if they run a salon. The only clips I've seen were the ones featured on The Soup.

They are supposed to be the quintessential Jersey guy and gal. So I've learned that everyone in New Jersey is an alcoholic spray-tan-addicted loud mouth who deserves to be punched in the face.
    I thought we already knew that.

I thought we already knew that.
    Meh. I don't get out much. Everything I know, I learned from cable. :D

It's definitely a show with historical perspective.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    anything on LOGO, OWN, Algore's channel, SyFy and History, first three are obvious, Syfy has bastardized themselves not only with their awful name but also with their sucking of WWE teet, History Channel because they bastardized themselves with reality shows that have nothing to do with history and when they do have something about history they do such a shitty job it's not even funny, and almost all "religious documentaries" are about heretical teachings

Jersey Shore? It's offensive to...humanity.
    Well that's because Jersey is offenseive to humanity.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.