Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11  
    Senior Member namvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Mo
    Posts
    3,030
    and where or who is the money going to??? paying a bill to terrorist
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,079
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    and where or who is the money going to??? paying a bill to terrorist
    Keeping the government stable. That's what it's going to. Ensuring that it's not toppled, and all chaos breaks out. Remember what happened to Soviet weapon stock piles after it fell? Think of what would happen if the Pakistani government collapsed.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member namvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Mo
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    In Afghanistan, Bagram would be the highest priority target to completely screw us over there. They wouldn't even need a direct hit. They'd just have to detonate slightly upwind to shut the place down.
    how do you know the technology is even there. there's other higher priority targets out of the country. blow up a base right under our nose??? they got bigger plans than that
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member namvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Mo
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Keeping the government stable. That's what it's going to. Ensuring that it's not toppled, and all chaos breaks out. Remember what happened to Soviet weapon stock piles after it fell? Think of what would happen if the Pakistani government collapsed.
    agreed. but if it implodes then what ??? a ton of if and buts and maybes
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,079
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    how do you know the technology is even there. there's other higher priority targets out of the country. blow up a base right under our nose??? they got bigger plans than that
    It would be a LOT easier to sneak one of those across the afghan border and close to one of our bases. Thousands of dead American's. Possible chaos in the Afghani government. The Taliban would blow their load at the thought.

    What else would they do? Get it onto a ship, and try to get it all the way to the US? Extremely unlikely.

    Smart bet would be to hit one of our major military installation that is within easy striking range of where the got the weapon from.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member namvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Mo
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    It would be a LOT easier to sneak one of those across the afghan border and close to one of our bases. Thousands of dead American's. Possible chaos in the Afghani government. The Taliban would blow their load at the thought.

    What else would they do? Get it onto a ship, and try to get it all the way to the US? Extremely unlikely.

    Smart bet would be to hit one of our major military installation that is within easy striking range of where the got the weapon from.
    they want the Jews. more than us.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,079
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    they want the Jews. more than us.
    Al Qaida and the Taliban? No. They aren't even fighting Israel. Why would they try to nuke them? Why not the enemy that they've been in war for with a decade? Why not hit an easy target that's got 10 thousand or more troops that you can kill in an instant?

    It makes no tactical sense at all. These people that we are fighting are not stupid. If they were, we still wouldn't be fighting them.

    If they were to hit Israel, there would be international outrage. The world would have no choice at all but to come down on them. Including Arab states, because they would mostly be effected by the fall out. Hitting a legitimate target, one they've been at war with for 10 years would have a lot less political fall out.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    that's first high priority target??? what's BL been doing there all these years. watching goats fuck on TV ???
    He was the most wanted man on earth.If he stuck his nose out side his window about a dozen Reapers would unload on him.He had learned from past mistakes that electronics emit signals that can be used to locate him so no outside electronic radiation .
    He was largely a figurehead by this time and his death was political vengeance for his past deeds against America....Bush had it right,Bin Laden no longer mattered in the war on terror.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member namvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Mo
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Al Qaida and the Taliban? No. They aren't even fighting Israel. Why would they try to nuke them? Why not the enemy that they've been in war for with a decade? Why not hit an easy target that's got 10 thousand or more troops that you can kill in an instant?

    It makes no tactical sense at all. These people that we are fighting are not stupid. If they were, we still wouldn't be fighting them.

    If they were to hit Israel, there would be international outrage. The world would have no choice at all but to come down on them. Including Arab states, because they would mostly be effected by the fall out. Hitting a legitimate target, one they've been at war with for 10 years would have a lot less political fall out.
    Al Qaida and the Taliban? No. They aren't even fighting Israel
    Al Qaeda's Jihad Against Israel and Jews - Al Qaeda Renews Call For Attacks On Israel and Jew
    source


    I supose there's a fine line here???
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member namvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Mo
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    He was the most wanted man on earth.If he stuck his nose out side his window about a dozen Reapers would unload on him.He had learned from past mistakes that electronics emit signals that can be used to locate him so no outside electronic radiation .
    He was largely a figurehead by this time and his death was political vengeance for his past deeds against America....Bush had it right,Bin Laden no longer mattered in the war on terror.
    remember the runners??? how long were they running before he was killed??? he was not the idiot we took him for. right up to the end.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •