Thread: Sarah Palin: I do have the fire in my belly to run in 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I disagree. I think they tried their best to destroy her, but her tenacious strong will
    and attitude showed that she wasn't going anywhere and they weren't going to push
    her off into hiding to get out of the spotlight. Over the last couple of years she has
    just grown stronger and ever more popular despite the efforts of the press to kill her
    off politically. She's been a master at turning the tables on them I say.
    On the one hand I hopes she runs but on the other they,the Progressive hounds, are going to make her campaign hell on earth...

They know she can win and that most Conservative America really likes her style and courage......In my judgement Most Americans are fed up with this political dog and pony show that both political partys are running these days.Just watch McCain,Graham,Snow,Collins and most of the rest as they switch back and fourth between political ideologies .

The Far left are at least consistand in their hatred of America as it now is . It is amazing to me at least that these American hating Progressive swine are re elected and remain in office.
    Are the bulk of the electorate blind.Do they not read or understand whats going on in our formally great country ?How can they even consider re electing these Progressive Maoists
    while they continuously advocate destroying our way of life ?

The Progressive/Maoists are out to destroy America as it is and The Republicians are at best half Progressive/Centerests playing at Real Conservatism .

We are in real trouble and these Political critters are more concerned with being re_elected
    than saving America .There is little hope in changing these Politicians as they compromise their way into our countries eventual destruction .

I had a fire in my belly once but some Maalox fixed it right up.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I had a fire in my belly once but some Maalox fixed it right up.
    It normally moves downstream and requires prep ' H ' !!

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    It normally moves downstream and requires prep ' H ' !!

Speaking of Prep H, they're using it on one of the dolphins where I volunteer. She had been doing poorly and saw the dolphin flip over on her back. The vet had a tube in her hand, rubbing the dolphin. When they exited the pool area, I asked what they were using---good old Prep H. I seems to be working. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Speaking of Prep H, they're using it on one of the dolphins where I volunteer. She had been doing poorly and saw the dolphin flip over on her back. The vet had a tube in her hand, rubbing the dolphin. When they exited the pool area, I asked what they were using---good old Prep H. I seems to be working. :D
    I tried to use it to get rid of the bald spot on top of my head but it didn't work.:(
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    It is easy to say you have the fire-in-the-belly (new catch phrase?). Not so easy to prove it by running.

The second part was just me being glib about with the well known phrase "talk is cheap" because she gets paid to talk by Fox.
    Glib, yes. Funny, not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    You are correct. I am a cynic.

As far as service to the nation, there are many ways to do that. Being the president isn't the only one.
    In fact, the current president has demonstrated that you can be president and be of disservice to the nation.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!