Thread: " Mullah Mohammad Omar has been killed in Pakistan "

1. #1 " Mullah Mohammad Omar has been killed in Pakistan " 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Afghan TV reports Taliban leader Omar killed in Pakistan

Afghanistan’s most-popular private news network reported Monday that Taliban leader Mullah Mohammad Omar has been killed in Pakistan, reports that the Islamist militant movement denied. The satellite news network TOLO News cited an Afghan security source in the report, which had few details.

Neither Afghanistan's government nor Pakistan’s immediately confirmed or denied the reports. According to TOLO, Omar was killed Saturday while in the custody of a former top official with Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, which has long and widely been suspected of secretly backing the Taliban and harboring Osama bin Laden — both contrary to the official public policy of Pakistan's government.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-killed-pakis/

Banned
    Another one down and so many more to go.

Good news though if it bears out.

Neither Afghanistan's government nor Pakistan’s immediately confirmed or denied the reports. According to TOLO, Omar was killed Saturday while in the custody of a former top official with Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, which has long and widely been suspected of secretly backing the Taliban and harboring Osama bin Laden — both contrary to the official public policy of Pakistan's government.
    I wouldn't spike the football. I'd guess that he's now being hidden (read "protected").
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    I wouldn't spike the football. I'd guess that he's now being hidden (read "protected").
    Then someone needs to keep an eye out for him.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Then someone needs to keep an eye out for him.
    :p