1. #1 Yo, Bibi. What Have You Done For Me Lately? 
    SoDesuKa Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sun May-22-11 05:09 AM
    Original message
    Yo, Bibi. What Have You Done For Me Lately?

I'm hearing reports that Obama has no leverage with Benjamin Netanyahu, or that even if he had, Netanyahu has no leverage within Israel to change much of anything. Neither one is true.

America's a big country with lots of leverage all around the world. Small allies like Israel aren't in a position to tell our president to piss off. Obama isn't the easy mark that Bush was. Bush was stupid and manipulable; Obama is neither.

Israel is a little country without much leverage throughout the world. If they decide they don't need to make nice with the American president, they're wrong. And they'll find it out. Between now and Netanyahu's next visit, he's going to have to come up with a good answer to the question, Yo, Bibi, What have you done for me lately?

Coming up, don't miss it. The new, ingratiating Benjamin Netanyahu. Or his replacement.
    That's the Democrats for you. Respecting our allies is considered being an "easy mark" and "stupid and manipulable", but being 'smart' like Obama means bullying our allies, and acting like a total jerk.

Well, at least they do admit that Obama is a bully, and that is the way they like it.
    Scruffy1 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sun May-22-11 06:06 AM
    Response to Reply #2
    3. Yep, they own both parties.

They will stop at nothing. Bribery, extortion, spying and blackmail are all in a days work for the Israeli's. Oh, I forgot murder, asasination, and continual propaganda.
    Of course if we just cut off their military funding peace would break out and we don't want that, do we?
    Yep, peace will break out for about 1 week after they kill all the evil Jews, and before they start killing each other.

Obama isn't the easy mark that Bush was. Bush was stupid and manipulable; Obama is neither.
    And that's why Obama just got told to go fuck off by a small country on national television right?

Wonder how they'd react if France came on over and told us we need to return to our pre-1848 borders.
    Last edited by djones520; 05-22-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    And that's why Obama just got told to go fuck off by a small country on national television right?

Wonder how they'd react if France came on over and told us we need to return to our pre-1848 borders.
    That would make Hawaii not a state. . . I'd lose my citizenship, but so would Obama.

I fail to see the problem here. . .

kidding.;)

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    That's the Democrats for you. Respecting our allies is considered being an "easy mark" and "stupid and manipulable", but being 'smart' like Obama means bullying our allies, and acting like a total jerk.
    Towards America's allies, Obama acts like either a callous, narcissistic moron (i.e. his infamous gift exchanges with Gordon Brown and the Queen), or a deceitful, bullying, two- faced jerk who'll leap at the opportunity to sell them out to any oppressive despot he sympathizes with (i.e. Israel, Honduras).
    In contrast, towards America's enemies, Obama acts like a gutless, groveling boot- licker (i.e. his love of bowing to Middle Eastern dictators and taking every opportunity he can to bash his own country in front of said dictators).

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    Yep, peace will break out for about 1 week after they kill all the evil Jews, and before they start killing each other.
    Every time Moonbats have a stupid idea, they jump in with both feet ( looking only for what feels good instead of what works).

And when it does go bad, they blame whoever told them it was a bad idea in the first
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 05-22-2011 at 11:39 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Christ, what a bunch of naive morons... :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post

The dems wanna give the south west back to mexico . . . I'm sure they'd support general dismantling of this country. I mean they do hate America after all. Speaking of which - where's wee wee been?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.