2 5.41%
  • The liberals have nothing to fear

1 2.70%
  • Present

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Sara's hair style?
    LOL! Whether you like it or not (I don't particularly), the teased volume look is pretty hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Yeah Gator, she is just what America needs now, a no horseShit real woman who's tough and a proven leader .She also could prove to be Hillarys Presidential kiss of death !

Great speech, it put the moonbats in a tizzy. I flicked over to lookie what Oberdork and tingly matthews would say and I got the impression that mathews wants us to know that Palin is no hillery!! Duh!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Must have really hit the left, this morning Obama and Axelrod were sounding threatening. Scaredy cats!
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Your jealousy is showing....
    LP's snarkiness and pettiness are showing.

God bless a woman who isn't fixated on her hair. Her hair is that of a woman who wants to get things done, keep it long enough to just pull it back and get it out of the way. I approve of her looks and her intelligence and guts. She's a treasure.

Eyelids
    Average speech, it wasn't a trainwreck like Leibermann or Guiliani but not nearly as good as Thompson's.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Average speech, it wasn't a trainwreck like Leibermann or Guiliani but not nearly as good as Thompson's.
    Let's not forget reports of the teleprompter malfunctioning. What happened when Uh...bama's teleprompter malfunctioned, again?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Poor blinky, the media seems to think it was great.

Palin Speech Gets Rave Reviews

On ABC's Nightline, Stephanopoulos added, "She definitely gets an A. ... It was appealing and funny and warn at times. Very, very tough at times as well. And she really did have an ability to bring these things down to earth, bring it down to earth."
    On CBS, Jeff Greenfield said she "made a very strong first impression, the kind Republicans want appealing to people beyond the base."
    MSNBC, David Gregory said, "I think this was a very strong presentation. ... If this was a first test for...Palin on the national stage...then she's gone a long way toward being very successful."
    On CNN, Wolf Blitzer said, "She really did hit it out of the park tonight not only here but for millions of Americans watching across the country.
    Anderson Cooper added, "If anyone is wondering why she is such a popular governor in the state of Alaska, you saw the answer tonight."
    On CBS, Democratic strategist Joe Trippi said, "She passed this test with flying colors.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Let's not forget reports of the teleprompter malfunctioning. What happened when Uh...bama's teleprompter malfunctioned, again?
    uh... what are you... uh.. talking uh talking about... huh?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Why do those in the media keep saying mayor of a small town, when she is the Gov. of the largest state. When did we start demoting those that have earned their station in life. Let us ad that she beat an incumbent Republican in a primary, then ascended to Governor. Its like giving everyone a trophy even if they came in 10th.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    GWB should take lessons from him.

Honestly... are we really going down this road? Obama sucks because he can't speak? Last 8 years... hello!?!?