Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Jobs and employment will be the number 1 issue. Cain could slap Obama into the next county in a debate on the issues. I would like to see him promote a sound energy policy. That will surely be Obummer's Achilles heel in 012 even if gas prices go down.

Anybody that sends the muslim loving Crackhead-In-Chief back to $hitcago is fine with me.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Rcd View Post
    Can't fault ya for being involved. Though personaly I would spend my time and effort elsewhere.

Call me cynical. Whoever that woman is in the photo, it could not be Pelosi. Pelosi never looked that good. The other guy does look like Newt, but even the Pope turned down photo opps with Pelosi, so that's prolly not him, either.

Message to Newt: Everything is not a photo opp. Take the message from Chaney; sometimes it's OK to tell someone to go fuck themself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    not for for the lizard :eek: - for Cain.
    My most sincere apologies good sir.:o