1. #1 Maria Shriver Leaked Husband's Love Child to Newspaper, Has Hired Private Eye 

Maria Shriver Leaked Husband's Love Child to Newspaper, Has Hired Private Eye

Published May 24, 2011

Reuters

Maria Shriver, wife of California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, speaks at the African First Ladies Health Summit in Los Angeles April 20, 2009. REUTERS/Phil McCarten (UNITED STATES POLITICS HEALTH)

Maria Shriver leaked the revelations about Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child to the media and has now hired a private investigator to find out whether her estranged husband fathered more children in secret.

Shriver's friends had to persuade the "hysterical" former TV journalist not to hold a news conference when she found out in late April or early May that Schwarzenegger had fathered a son with the family's housekeeper, TMZ reported Tuesday.

She agreed to keep quiet until a week after the couple announced the end of their 25-year marriage -- and then tipped off the LA Times that the "True Lies" star had a 13-year-old son with Mildred Baena.

Claims that Schwarzenegger, 63, may have fathered more illegitimate children were exacerbated by actress Jane Seymour, who told CNN over the weekend, "I heard about two more [children] somebody else knows about. I even met someone who knows him well."

Seymour clarified her comments Monday, telling The Wrap that she was misquoted and had been referring to gossip she heard on "The Joy Behar Show."

The U-turn did not stop Shriver, 55, from hiring a private detective to scope out whether the former California governor committed any other infidelities while they were married, as well as explore his finances, RadarOnline claimed Tuesday.

"Maria is leaving no stone unturned and she has authorized a private detective to gather personal and business information about Arnold," an insider said.
    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz1NNUvLImo

It seems to me she should be used to it. She is a Kennedy.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    and any bor and bred Kennedy knows how to work the media and the public. That's a significant cache of funds she going for.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I wonder if she used her Kennedy family discount card? :D

The big Cheese
    the terminator has bad taste.....

One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

For a man in power, Arnold probably had all the 10's he could handle. He probably went for Mildred Baena out of proximity and ego.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    For a man in power, Arnold probably had all the 10's he could handle. He probably went for Mildred Baena out of proximity and ego.

~QC
    What's the line from Silence of the Lambs? Something like "we covet what we see every day."

Well, I still say she's better looking than Skeletor...and it appears the Terminator enjoys big boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    the terminator has bad taste.....

Glenn Beck had the best line ever regarding this. I'm paraphrasing but it went something like this...." Have you seen the woman Arnold fathered a child with? She makes me want to touch myself.......You know, the place in the back of the throat with my finger".

They didn't have a prenup. Arnold probably has more money than Maria, not that either one ever will face financial problems in their lives.