Thread: Man nearly pops after getting air hose lodged i

1. #1 Man nearly pops after getting air hose lodged i 
    New Zealand truck driver Steven McCormack nearly pops after getting air hose lodged in buttocks

A truck driver in New Zealand nearly popped after an air hose accidently got lodged in his buttocks.

snip

The 48-year-old was at Waiotahi Contractors where he worked, standing on the rigging between his truck and the trailer when he slipped and fell.

He landed on the hose connected to the semi's airbrakes and broke it. The nozzle pierced his left buttocks and air from the tanks pumped into his body at 100 pounds per square inch.

"I was blowing up like a football," he said. "I had no choice but just to lay there, blowing up like a balloon."

snip

The freak accident left McCormack's skin crackling with air bubbles. Although doctors were able to extract the excess fluids, the truck driver was forced to release the air in the only way possible.

"You can't turn a tap on and let it out," he told 3News. "You just have to burp it out, or fart it out."

McCormack as since recovered, but it took nearly three days for him to return to his normal size.

Link

I wonder if they were white and glistening?

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by pyackog View Post
    Link

I wonder if they were white and glistening?
    AP story .

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    AP story .
    Only the photo was from AP and he didn't post that. ;)

I guess I'm missing something but what is the importance of it being an AP story or not? Are we not allowed to post those?

Quote Originally Posted by pyackog View Post
    I guess I'm missing something but what is the importance of it being an AP story or not? Are we not allowed to post those?
    The Associated Press has been going after bloggers and aggregators who post their stories beyond title and 2 or 3 lines. The furor seems to have died down from last year but we just try not use AP stuff for that reason.

Some local person almost always has the same exact story if you look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    The Associated Press has been going after bloggers and aggregators who post their stories beyond title and 2 or 3 lines. The furor seems to have died down from last year but we just try not use AP stuff for that reason.

Some local person almost always has the same exact story if you look for it.
    I'm sorry, I didn't realize that. I'll look for local stories in the future then. Thanks for the info.:D