Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Sounds like your typical Limousine Liberal.

I got smart, dropped out of school, and retired at 54 - almost 20 years ago. Either you got it, or you don't........:D

If you aint worth crap with two kollege degrees, don't complain to me!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...esg_id=1183878

Hmmmmm I wonder how much daddy influenced her
    Sounds like quite a bit which is of course the purpose of parenting.

Real question is will she 'Honor her Father & Mother' in the traditional sense, that is care for them when they are elderly and frail.....................or will she just drop them off at the local soylent green mill.

I have a feeling LOTS of boomers are going to wish they had been better parents as social security and medicare are dismantled over the next 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I've seen this youthful enthusiasm for Social work and whatever other forms this takes. This is nothing but the optimism and unrealistic goals of youth. These kids, generally female, think they are going to change the world with their service....cause that's all it is. Get yourself educated to the nth degree in this stuff and receive dam near minimum wage or at least way less than your degrees would merit. Nobody, nobody will change/get better unless THEY want to. and they don't. but like fools, these kids just keep on pounding away at it. Burning themselves out, keeping faudulent and criminal employers in business, keeping the young patients dependent and showing them newer and better ways to avoid responsibility.

These 'patients' are badly raised children or just bad apples. I defy anyone to show anywhere near results that would warrant the time and energy spent in this field. IMO, it's a scam.

No comment