Results 1 to 2 of 2
#1 An FB post on why we should tax the rich
05-29-2011, 02:22 AM
- Join Date
- May 2008
Donnachaidh Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat May-28-11 09:22 PM
An FB post on why we should tax the rich
Why Tax the Rich?
1) They profit from their greater use of public infrastructure (guaranteed economic security, transportation, communications, protection of access to resources/colonialism/war).
2) Prevent the concentration of wealth and power at the top.
3) Create a more equal and a healthier society.
4) They can afford it.
5) There are more of us than there are of them.
I think that about covers it....
The responses are just about what you would expect out of DUers.
PuffedMica (189 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat May-28-11 09:32 PM
Response to Original message
6. I would like to see the implementation of the we vote - they pay part of democracy
After all, the rich are defiantly in the minority.
05-29-2011, 04:51 PM
It still comes down to the same thing every time; punish success, reward the parasites.
Moonbats, the Cold War is over ... and your side lost.
Long live John Galt !!!CU's Paranormal Expert.
Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|