Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1 Baton Rouge says hi 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13
    Greeting from BR. I am a life long conservative Republican ever since my dad gave me a Goldwater poster. I am appreciative of living in a state where Bobby Jindal is my governor and in a district where Bill Cassidy is my representative. Both of these men are conservative politically but more importantly are men of integrity who are caring dads and faithful husbands.

    Pastor Steve
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    N.C. Mountains
    Posts
    177
    Welcome Pastor.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,289
    Quote Originally Posted by drstevej View Post
    Greeting from BR. I am a life long conservative Republican ever since my dad gave me a Goldwater poster. I am appreciative of living in a state where Bobby Jindal is my governor and in a district where Bill Cassidy is my representative. Both of these men are conservative politically but more importantly are men of integrity who are caring dads and faithful husbands.

    Pastor Steve
    Nice meeting you, we have another poster from your area.:)
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Nice meeting you, we have another poster from your area.:)
    Who is that?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,289
    Quote Originally Posted by drstevej View Post
    Who is that?
    Lacarnut stands for LA. car nut.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,224
    Welcome to CU Doctor! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,620
    Welcome to CU, always glad to get another good member. :)
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    GO CARDS

    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    A big welcome to CU from another B.R. poster.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    A big welcome to CU from another B.R. poster.
    Excellent. Geaux Tigers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Grouchy Old Broad Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Midland, Tx
    Posts
    3,699
    Welcome. I'm curious about your titles.

    A Dr. I gather from your name; is that as in physician or PhD?
    And then you sign Pastor Steve; as in what religious denomination?

    If that's getting too personal don't feel you have to answer,
    I am just curious. :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •