1. #1 Hey lurking dummies................ 
    I have a very simple question for y'all. Been seeing alot of posts over in DUmmyland all about palin and how she was at rolling thunder and she has done this and that. Are you all afraid that she will run in 2012 and wipe obama off the floor? I have not seen this much attention towards anyone as much as you give to palin.

PS. I say we give any dummy that wants to answer this a streamlined way to register here.
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post

PS. I say we give any dummy that wants to answer this a streamlined way to register here.
    Don't hold your breath.

Many of DUers are too afraid to come over and debate anyone on anything ( unless of course it was with an empty chair, they're well versed in that).

And the rest are afraid Herr $kinner would find out about it ( they can't even say our name without getting in trouble, kind of like the third world dictatorships they like so much).
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I have not seen this much attention towards anyone as much as you give to palin.
    Or her kids.

Fabulous Poster
    I have a very simple question for y'all. Been seeing alot of posts over in DUmmyland all about palin and how she was at rolling thunder and she has done this and that. Are you all afraid that she will run in 2012 and wipe obama off the floor? I have not seen this much attention towards anyone as much as you give to palin.

I don't like Sarah Palin. But I don't think she's a serious threat to Obama or any serious candidate for the Presidency. If she ever was electable, I think she has since crossed into Jesse Venturaland.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    Or her kids.
    I think it's trainwreck attention, rather than serious political concern.

I don't think she's much of a threat to Obama. She has a vocal and enthusiastic base, but it's not that big of a block.

I don't like the attacks that have been made on her family, though. It's not going to cause me to vote for her, but I don't like that type of tactic.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I don't like Sarah Palin. But I don't think she's a serious threat to Obama or any serious candidate for the Presidency. If she ever was electable, I think she has since crossed into Jesse Venturaland.
    Agree 100%.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I think Palin is making hay while the sun shines. I still don't think she has any intention of running for any office. She will remain an apparatchik within the Republican Party going forward, but she is more about celebrity and cheerleading at this point than anything else; mainly because there's more money in it for less responsibility.

I could be wrong, but that would like defying physical law.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers