1. #1 I annoyed a Rush Limbaugh listener today 
    link

lbrtbell Donating Member (866 posts) Mon May-30-11 04:53 PM
    Original message
    I annoyed a Rush Limbaugh listener today

My neighbor has a tendency to blare his radio while he's working outside, which annoys me because I can even hear it inside our house.

So today, I go out to do some yard work, and there he is, blaring the radio again.

Rush Limbaugh was on.

I was literally able to anticipate, word-for-word, one caller's comment, because it was a typical talking point about Obama trying to take credit for killing Bin Laden. Then the fat blowhard spewed some crap about "Democrats don't WANT to kill terrorists." Not one word about Memorial Day, or honoring the troops. Of course, what would he know about this, having got out of the draft with the pus-filled boil on his ass....

I was so annoyed, I said to myself, fuck this shit.

So I proceeded to start mowing the lawn right near this guy and his radio. A neighbor across the street, seeing me do this, started mowing, as well. We were soon joined by a third (Republicans can't seem to think of stuff on their own, even yard care.) Soon, there's a cacophony of lawnmowers running around this guy and his radio.

As I mowed, I smiled at the delicious irony of Rush Limbaugh being drowned out by a "feminazi" like me, who started the whole racket by firing up my environmentally-friendly electric lawnmower.
    So let me get this straight. She's proud that in mowing her lawn she can drown out Rush Limbaugh. And she's sure that the others mowing their lawn (Republicans) (on a holiday so more people were off work) were doing it only because she started it.

Rush Limbaugh ALWAYS takes memorial day off so this was only a best of rebroadcast. So no, he'd never have what would be considered a traditional "Memorial Day" broadcast.

Oh, and did you get it that she has a "environmentally-friendly electric lawnmower" so she can cut off the criticism from the environmental-whackos.
    ProudToBeBlueInRhody Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon May-30-11 04:57 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. There's only one episode of Rush's show I want to hear

The one where he clutches his chest, spits up blood, and dies on air.

Yeah, I said it, and I'm serious. And once he drops dead, people like your neighbor won't have someone to tell them how to think.
    TheCowsCameHome (1000+ posts) Mon May-30-11 04:59 PM
    Response to Original message
    4. It was probably a rerun, the OxyPig ever misses taking a holiday off.

Good for you, anyway. A pissed off conservative neighbor is to be enjoyed.
    What "pissed off conservative"? There is no indication that the neighbor is "pissed off", the proud DUer only imagines that he is.

LOL

Environmentally friendly lawn mower. Heh. 2 things here. #1, it amazes me that these people think that using electricity is environmentally friendly. I guess they've never driven by an electric plant. #2, electric lawn mowers couldn't drown out cricket song. Case in point, this here video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PUjGcQhKIg
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Teh Delusional DUmmies!!! ;):D
    May the FORCE be with you!

It was a rebroadcast of an older show...

Zero bongs...

oh and howdy from my used/new laptop....:D
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    It was a rebroadcast of an older show...

Zero bongs...

oh and howdy from my used/new laptop....:D
    Can you upload pics now?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

SOthe lie begins----------------EVERY TIME. DUmmies just don't catch on. I wonder if all those DUmmy Liberal school teachers are actually teaching this as an acceptable subject sentence.

Electric? Nice touch but obvious lie. She is pandering in her cowardice. Said DUmmy also added spontaneous allies. The neighbors probably did like any other Americans who work, took advantage of some time off to mow their lawn. Who mows a lawn in spontaneous support of liberal ideas?

If I suspected my neighbor of this, I would set my electric radio to go off during the nine hours of Rush, Hannity, and Beck on my am station while I was at work. I bet she uses more carbon footprint with her electric mower in that nine hours than my radio.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Can you upload pics now?
    working on it...;)
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

The old liberal non-speaking communication rears its ugly head again. The OP implies the neighbors somehow knew why he was mowing his lawn and thought they would join in the fun.

If he actually believed it, this dude would need to be in a home.

Incredibly lame. We're going to have to start handing out nega-bongs.