Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I need to thank Ginger for a great Idea for a day thread!:)
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    buy some lemons or limes and throw them in a pitcher with the water, or make some ice tea but don't sweeten it at all, if you don't want the caffeine use herbal teas
    Yeah. Those are good ideas. Helps a little. Except those herbal teas don't taste like much to me.

During the winter I drink hot water & honey. It makes kind of a pleasant tea, but obviously I wasn't drinking enough of it. I think I'm doomed to be forever dehydrated. Doc told me I won't pass but one kidney stone before I see the light.:)

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    Yeah. Those are good ideas. Helps a little. Except those herbal teas don't taste like much to me.

During the winter I drink hot water & honey. It makes kind of a pleasant tea, but obviously I wasn't drinking enough of it. I think I'm doomed to be forever dehydrated. Doc told me I won't pass but one kidney stone before I see the light.:)
    find some GOOD tea, at a specialty store or oriental grocery store, Lipton is crap for tea, find some strong flavors that you like and use that, or use multiple bags.

Try some of this stuff too http://www.truelemon.com/ you can get it at Walmart, they use to have it at GFC but haven't seen it recently

Banned
    We need rain here badly. My grass is turning yellow in spots so I will turn on the sprinkler this pm.

TOTD: Baton Rouge has some of the best well water in the US. Used to drink it on the golf course but now milk and root-beer is my choice of drinks.