1. #1 Mucky Wednesday! 
    We should actually see the 80s today. Finally, the garden should start getting into gear. Everything has been stalled out because of the cold.

TOTD: Speaking of which, Mr. Snaps drained and cleaned the ponds over the weekend. This is a horrible job that involves the shop-vac and removing winter muck before any real cleaning can get started. The end result is great but the process is smelly, filthy, and yucky.

Do you have any annual chores that involve filth? Do you do them yourself or pay to have them done? Is it all worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    We should actually see the 80s today. Finally, the garden should start getting into gear. Everything has been stalled out because of the cold.

TOTD: Speaking of which, Mr. Snaps drained and cleaned the ponds over the weekend. This is a horrible job that involves the shop-vac and removing winter muck before any real cleaning can get started. The end result is great but the process is smelly, filthy, and yucky.

Do you have any annual chores that involve filth? Do you do them yourself or pay to have them done? Is it all worth it?
    Collecting all the poop from the goat corral and tilling it into the garden.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Gutters and pond.

I would not pay someone to do it. I only think of doing so mid-muck but by then, I'm too far into the process.