Results 1 to 10 of 14

Hybrid View

  1. #1 An Open Letter To My Creditors 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,827
    Awwww...they are soooooo kute sometimes.


    ThisThreadIsSatire (639 posts) Wed Jun-01-11 10:02 PM
    Original message AN OPEN LETTER TO MY CREDITORS


    http://thedesperateblogger.com/2011/06/an-open-letter-t... /

    Dear Creditors:

    This is to inform you that as of August 2, 2011, I will be temporarily suspending all payments on my current obligations.

    Unfortunately this has become necessary because, based on my current contracts, agreements and other necessary spending, I will run out of cash by August 1. While in the past, I have gone to financial institutions or – if necessary – friends and/or family to secure loans in order to stay current, ‘greater minds than mine’ have informed me that these actions have been irresponsible. Even though I have already assumed these obligations, I am advised that I should suspend paying all of my bills until such time as I have formulated a plan that will reduce my level of future spending to the point that outside financing will not be necessary.

    This may take a while, as the vast majority of my expenses are for necessities; rent, food, clothing, transportation, health insurance, assault weapons, ammunition, etc. Then, of course, there’s things like phone and internet. While some I have asked feel these are unnecessary luxuries, others tell me they are essential. While I think getting rid of them entirely might actually do more harm than good, as it would greatly hamper any efforts to secure full-time employment, I’ll need to figure out a way to cut these costs.

    As for luxuries such as ‘going out once in a while’, I’ve discontinued that – but as I had already cut back significantly, the present savings are minimal.

    I had thought about asking my employers to pay more for my services in order to increase my revenue to a level where I might -- along with cutting back on non-essentials such as meat and fresh fruits and vegetables – be able to make ends meet. But again, I have been advised that revenue is not my problem – spending is.

    So, since it would be irresponsible of me to pay current obligations and necessary expenses until I have a fiscally responsible plan to avoid future debt in place, as stated above, I will suspend all payments effective August 2nd. I am unable to tell you at present when the new plan will be in place, but remain confident it won’t be long, as by August 5th or 6th I imagine I’ll be getting pretty hungry.

    In the event you don’t hear from me by August 10th, I have enclosed contact information for the executor of my estate.

    I remain confident that this necessary action will in no way impact our future business relationships, particularly in areas such as the fees and interest charged on my accounts.

    Sincerely,


    The Desperate Blogger


    cc. The United States House of Representatives

    Sorry DUmbshit, only DUmmies are buying your widdle rant.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Georgia
    Posts
    645
    I love the fact that no matter how obvious, the DU posters have to specifically point out their satire to keep a bunch of waterheads from taking them seriously. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by pyackog View Post
    I love the fact that no matter how obvious, the DU posters have to specifically point out their satire to keep a bunch of waterheads from taking them seriously. :D
    When I was over there, I never used smilies. I got banned. Now, in fairness I didn't specifically get banned for things I said which were taken wrong by idiots such as Varmint Crumble and EFelatio. I was banned for things which could only be taken one way: referring to Islam as a cancer and immigration as infestation.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Georgia
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    When I was over there, I never used smilies. I got banned. Now, in fairness I didn't specifically get banned for things I said which were taken wrong by idiots such as Varmint Crumble and EFelatio. I was banned for things which could only be taken one way: referring to Islam as a cancer and immigration as infestation.
    That'll do it.

    I have to admit that the things I was banned for my last time (probably aroudn 2004 or so) are things I see getting said regularly now, ie that some democrat pols may actually not be perfect.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by pyackog View Post
    That'll do it.

    I have to admit that the things I was banned for my last time (probably aroudn 2004 or so) are things I see getting said regularly now, ie that some democrat pols may actually not be perfect.
    The mods at DU must keep notes on people they identify as potential "threats" to their "security". They are actually pretty good at picking up on trouble makers such as myself early on. What you actually get banned for and the reason for your banning may not be the same thing. The last time I was there, I was surely marked when I declared that Obama was screwing up and that if he didn't deliver on healthcare then I would kick him to the curb. I was also widely criticized for my comments on the excuses made for black voters in California supporting Prop 8. Not surprisingly, I could say anything I liked about Republicans or Mormons.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The mods at DU must keep notes on people they identify as potential "threats" to their "security". They are actually pretty good at picking up on trouble makers such as myself early on. What you actually get banned for and the reason for your banning may not be the same thing. The last time I was there, I was surely marked when I declared that Obama was screwing up and that if he didn't deliver on healthcare then I would kick him to the curb. I was also widely criticized for my comments on the excuses made for black voters in California supporting Prop 8. Not surprisingly, I could say anything I liked about Republicans or Mormons.

    That was a funny one. It was hilarious watching them tap dance around that one. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,098
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Awwww...they are soooooo kute sometimes.





    Sorry DUmbshit, only DUmmies are buying your widdle rant.
    Wow!That poor OP...


    Why does that situation sound so familiar
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •