Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Dear ThisThreadIsSatire,

Thank you for your letter informing us you are willfully defaulting on payments on items purchased from us. All we ask is that you please leave your doors unlocked and your car in the driveway with the keys above the visor. Our repo personnel will be there to take back your possessions within 24-48 hours.

V/r

Your Creditors
    Fun fact to know and tell: Only Sears actually secures your credit with your purchases. If you default, Visa and Macy's won't be coming after the things you bought on their cards, but Sears will repo appliances and even carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Fun fact to know and tell: Only Sears actually secures your credit with your purchases. If you default, Visa and Macy's won't be coming after the things you bought on their cards, but Sears will repo appliances and even carpet.
    Here's hoping the DUmmie purchased EVERYTHING on a Sears card! :D

But seriously I think I'd rather have it repoed instead of the months of harassing phone calls at home and at work by a collection agency.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    he's an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Here's hoping the DUmmie purchased EVERYTHING on a Sears card! :D

But seriously I think I'd rather have it repoed instead of the months of harassing phone calls at home and at work by a collection agency.
    God yeah... I had the Star Card folks contact my commander once during my first deployment, because I had gotten payments mixed up. That's wasn't fun.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.