Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1 Threats to POTUS... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,440
    I would have hoped that I would not have to spell this out but...


    The President of the United States is to be treated with respect and is NOT to have threats made against him/her. Period.

    Anyone who does that is going to be banned and will never be allowed back on this board.

    As I said, I would have hoped this didn't need to be said but one person has made this post necessary.



    SR.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Madisonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Peoples Democratic Socialist Republic of Michiganistanovia
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I would have hoped that I would not have to spell this out but...


    The President of the United States is to be treated with respect and is NOT to have threats made against him/her. Period.

    Anyone who does that is going to be banned and will never be allowed back on this board.

    As I said, I would have hoped this didn't need to be said but one person has made this post necessary.



    SR.
    Hypothetically speaking, if there is no threat made can we treat him with the respect he has so far earned?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonian View Post
    Hypothetically speaking, if there is no threat made can we treat him with the respect he has so far earned?
    Please, what SR said was no threats. He didn't mean that we can't express an opinion on the job done.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Madisonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Peoples Democratic Socialist Republic of Michiganistanovia
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Please, what SR said was no threats. He didn't mean that we can't express an opinion on the job done.
    Sorry... forgot the :D at the end.:o
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •