1. #1 Anthony Weiner was not trying to find women to have relations with the way Chris Lee 
    link

Tony_FLADEM Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-06-11 05:26 PM
    Original message
    Anthony Weiner was not trying to find women to have relations with the way Chris Lee was

that is an important distinction. Anthony Weiner acting inappropriately online but he wasn't trying to have physical relationships with these women. Moreover, he has not used morality as an issue to win votes in his Congressional District. Therefore he shouldn't resign.
    Newsflash: Liberals do not have morals so anything they do can be construed as OK!!

One of their favorite outs to wrong behavior.

aquart Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-06-11 05:34 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    4. Well, gather those twigs and burn him at the stake.

Sorry, what an asshole conclusion. NOBODY is required to sign a sexual purity oath in our constitution. Which remains blessedly free of interference in our personal interests.

YOU wouldn't have elected THOMAS JEFFERSON. You wouldn't have allowed Ben Franklin to serve in our government.

Haven't you ever studied ANY American history? Franklin Delano Roosevelt wasn't good enough for you.

Nixon was faithful to Pat. Look how much good that did us.
    The Velveteen Ocelot Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-06-11 05:31 PM
    Response to Original message
    2. What about being really, really stupid?

I'm not saying he necessarily should resign, but in this political climate, and given the way stuff can metastasize throughout the social media, isn't it pretty damn stupid to send photos of your junk to strange women on the internet where those photos can be seen, copied, possible altered, and used against you by political enemies (not to mention that it also seems a bit pervy)? Why would he make himself a sitting duck for the likes of Breitbart? That's seriously stupid.
    Tony_FLADEM Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-06-11 05:33 PM
    Response to Reply #2
    3. Yes, I agree what he did is stupid. But unless something new comes out

this isn't something he should resign over. If he was going online to find women to be with that would be another issue.
    translation: Sending pictures of your junk to women you have never met, who may be underage, and who are not your wife is OK, just stupid.

AT LEAST he didn't make a federal case out of this....;)
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Of course, if the guy in question had been a Republican, every DUmmie would be calling for his head.

And DUmmies, a Republican WOUD resign. You pricks never do.

Did you see that little prick on TV DUmmies??? The only thing he's "sorry" about is being caught. He "knows" he's "better" than everyone else. It must have been galling him that he had to stand there and talk to the "public scum".

And you know what DUmmies??? That includes you shitheads too.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Of course, if the guy in question had been a Republican, every DUmmie would be calling for his head.

And DUmmies, a Republican WOUD resign. You pricks never do.

Did you see that little prick on TV DUmmies??? The only thing he's "sorry" about is being caught. He "knows" he's "better" than everyone else. It must have been galling him that he had to stand there and talk to the "public scum".

And you know what DUmmies??? That includes you shitheads too.
    AT LEAST he didn't make a federal case out of this.... ;)
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    AT LEAST he didn't make a federal case out of this.... ;)

Yes dear. :p:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

I liked the guy at the back at the press conference asking him if it was fully erect. :D:D

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    I liked the guy at the back at the press conference asking him if it was fully erect. :D:D
    Sort of like "is that all you've got"!:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    Somebody give Novahart a press pass?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

he has not used morality as an issue to win votes in his Congressional District.
    DING DING DING! This is the excuse DIMS always use to get a pass on vile behavior. Viewed another way:
    Since I didn't run on moral issues, I can be the biggest deviant dick I want.

Therefore he shouldn't resign.
    DIMS never do. They have no class.:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand