Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    well. i did miss something. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    What a doucher! Him and his ilk believe anyone who doesn't think the same way as they do, are ignorant. They can't resist taking potshots, even if it exposes them as the assholes they really are. I happen to think he's a talentless hack and I'm more surprised that anyone would actually pay him to be on television, than I am that anyone supports Palin.
    Not just talentless: Also heartless, spineless, gutless, clueless, conscienceless, and brainless.
    It seems like every day, Maher goes out of his way to reveal how blatantly vile and hate- filled he is.
    Some examples:
    1. He once accused George W. Bush of being a wife- beater with absolutely no evidence (Made especially hypocritical by the fact that several of Maher's own exes have come forward and claimed he was physically abusive to them while they were dating).
    2. When commenting on Pope John Paul II's funeral and the massively long line of mourners waiting to see his casket, Maher said that "The line was so long, I bet by the time the people got to his casket, they smelled as bad as he did."
    3. He rejoiced in the death of Steve Irwin, claiming it was the animals getting revenge on him. Then, to add extra douche- points, that October, he went to a Hollywood Halloween party dressed as Irwin, complete with a bloody stingray barb sticking out of his chest. I wonder how Terri and Bindi would react if they met that disgusting little weasel in person.
    4. In 2007, he expressed sadness that a terrorist attempt on Dick Cheney's life failed.
    5. He has made innumerable bigoted, hate- mongering statements about Christians. He has said that all Christians should be diagnosed as having mental disorders, and generally goes out of his way to portray all Christians as being brainless hillbillies. If I ever met him in person, it would take every ounce of Christian love and mercy in my body to keep me from breaking his nose. It should be interesting to see him stand before God on Judgment Day and try in vain to explain himself before inevitably being cast into Hell where he belongs.
    In summary, Bill Maher is an uber- douchebag. The only good thing is, his bile is usually limited to his HBO program, which very few Americans watch. The only good programming HBO has had were 'Band of Brothers' and 'Tales from the Crypt,' both of which were soon available on other networks, while fortunately the same does not apply to the revolting 'Real Time with Bill Maher.'

The funny thing about him is that he's so condescending. He actually believe himself to be one of the intellectual liberal elite. I'm still trying to figure out how he got not one but 2 television shows because before he did Politically Incorrect, my only experience with him was in DC Cab.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.