1. #1 Liberalism vs Conservatism: A Spiritual Battle 
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Liberal vs Conservative: A Spiritual Battle

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/ ... attle.html

"Without beating around the bush, I believe the battle being fought in America today goes beyond politics; right vs. left. It is a spiritual battle; good vs evil.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

The mindset of the American left is a spirit of Antichrist which is man making himself God."

AND

"Make no mistake about it folks, we are in a spiritual battle. Ask yourself. Specifically, what about Sarah Palin inspires such visceral hatred from the left? The word is "wholesome."

For the most part, Palin promotes love for God, family and country. She is passionately determined to thwart Obama's plan to "fundamentally transformed America."

While realizing Palin is human and does not walk on water, Palin epitomizes heartland principles and values embraced by most Americans. Thus, we are Palin and Palin is us.

The large number of Christians in the Tea Party believe in right and wrong. The left has a huge problem with the concept of right and wrong. Their religion of liberalism embraces Moral Relativism.

For these reasons, Palin and Tea Party are as repulsive to liberals as showing Dracula the cross.

There is definitely an anti-wholesome, anti-goodness vibe coming out of Hollywood. Hollywood leftists are vehemently anti-death penalty. They rally around convicted murderers. These Hollywood libs pride themselves as being Lords of Compassion and Tolerance.

And yet, these same libs have a cow whenever someone merely suggests to a woman that she think twice before aborting her baby. Tell me there ain't something spiritually wrong with such a mindset."

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Liberal vs Conservative: A Spiritual Battle

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/ ... attle.html

"Without beating around the bush, I believe the battle being fought in America today goes beyond politics; right vs. left. It is a spiritual battle; good vs evil.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

The mindset of the American left is a spirit of Antichrist which is man making himself God."

AND

"Make no mistake about it folks, we are in a spiritual battle. Ask yourself. Specifically, what about Sarah Palin inspires such visceral hatred from the left? The word is "wholesome."

For the most part, Palin promotes love for God, family and country. She is passionately determined to thwart Obama's plan to "fundamentally transformed America."

While realizing Palin is human and does not walk on water, Palin epitomizes heartland principles and values embraced by most Americans. Thus, we are Palin and Palin is us.

The large number of Christians in the Tea Party believe in right and wrong. The left has a huge problem with the concept of right and wrong. Their religion of liberalism embraces Moral Relativism.

For these reasons, Palin and Tea Party are as repulsive to liberals as showing Dracula the cross.

There is definitely an anti-wholesome, anti-goodness vibe coming out of Hollywood. Hollywood leftists are vehemently anti-death penalty. They rally around convicted murderers. These Hollywood libs pride themselves as being Lords of Compassion and Tolerance.

And yet, these same libs have a cow whenever someone merely suggests to a woman that she think twice before aborting her baby. Tell me there ain't something spiritually wrong with such a mindset."
    I believe you are correct. Stand by for liberal attacks in 5-4-3,,.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned

Talk to me when Sarah do more than stutter out word-salads made of botched conservative slogans, while tryin her darn-tootin best not to look like a deer in the headlights (and failing) - then I'll consider her qualified... to... um... what's she doing again?
    Last edited by wilbur; 06-08-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post

Talk to me when Sarah do more than stutter out word-salads made of botched conservative slogans, while tryin her darn-tootin best not to look like a deer in the headlights (and failing) - then I'll consider her qualified... to... um... what's she doing again?
    She sure irritates the living hell out of pissants like you and she has not even declared running for anything. Your hatred of her is evident. However, it is her conservative values that she espouses that gets you'll bowels in an uproar. Too funny.

I don't hate Sarah Palin. I just don't want her to be president. She's got a hottie for a husband and cute kids-what's there to hate?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't hate Sarah Palin. I just don't want her to be president. She's got a hottie for a husband and cute kids-what's there to hate?
    You are the exception to the rule when it comes to liberals types and the media.

[QUOTE=wilbur;423136]

- then I'll consider her qualified.
    More qualifiers in her little toe than O Blah Blah and his minions ever dreamed of.
    .. to... um... what's she doing again?
    Getting you liberal idiots upset on a daily basis. Good entertainment for us conservatives if nothing else.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post

Thank you once again for proving my point that you are incapable of intelligent discussion on any subject.

And the irony of wilbur making fun of the way Palin talks but is OK with Obama stuttering to the point of frustrating Porky Pig.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.