Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Where'd you dig up that picture of Shannon?
    :eek::eek::eek:
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

If Linda Numbers got married in the 80s, it's doubtful that she was as porked out as that picture no matter what she weighed. True porkiness didn't get off the ground for women until the mid-90s. :p

Them are some honkin' hooters though!:D
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Them are some honkin' hooters though!:D
    A good-looking porch doesn't make up for three ugly double-wides strung together.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    A good-looking porch doesn't make up for three ugly double-wides strung together.
    True, those are the ones you see drive up in a car and you glance over in anticipation only to be disgusted when they get out of the car.:(

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    TOTD: If you could live your wildest dream, what would it be?
    Who would you meet? Where would you go? When would you visit?
    I would be a cook on a Merchant Marine ship
    and just sail around all over the world slinging hash.

Hot, hot, hot...and dry, here. I'm going to water all the plants again tonight. I'm really missing our usual spring rains.

TOTD: I'd load up my entire family, kids, grandkids, brothers and their families, and we'd do a Grand Tour of the World. See the stuff in the US we've never seen, the Grand Canyon, the redwoods, etc. We'd travel to Alaska, Canada, South America. Then head for Europe, visit our family and see Vienna, Salzburg, the Alps. Go to the UK and see London, Ireland, Scotland. We'd see Jerusalem, go through Egypt, travel around Africa, visit our adopted kid in Rwanda. We'd see China and Japan, see the Himalayan mountains... I'm not sure there are any other people I'd care to meet, but there is a lot of world I've never laid eyes on. :eek::D
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Hot, hot, hot...and dry, here. I'm going to water all the plants again tonight. I'm really missing our usual spring rains.

TOTD: I'd load up my entire family, kids, grandkids, brothers and their families, and we'd do a Grand Tour of the World. See the stuff in the US we've never seen, the Grand Canyon, the redwoods, etc. We'd travel to Alaska, Canada, South America. Then head for Europe, visit our family and see Vienna, Salzburg, the Alps. Go to the UK and see London, Ireland, Scotland. We'd see Jerusalem, go through Egypt, travel around Africa, visit our adopted kid in Rwanda. We'd see China and Japan, see the Himalayan mountains... I'm not sure there are any other people I'd care to meet, but there is a lot of world I've never laid eyes on. :eek::D
    I sometimes forget how lucky I am to see how much I have seen. I guess that's why the Universe is the next step for me. :D
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Carry djones' luggage on his trip around the universe.
    Only if you promise to convert to conservatism. :p:D
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.