1. #1 Women Steal 380 Grave Markers From Veteran's Headstones... 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    CINNAMINSON, N.J. (CBS) – Three New Jersey women are behind bars for a crime, that is becoming more and more common according to police. Authorities say they stole brass markers from the graves of veterans at local cemeteries, and sold the stolen markers to a scrap yard. Authorities tell Eyewitness News the suspects needed drug money.

“You need money that bad, you have to start desecrating a grave?” said Sgt. Bill Covert with the Cinnaminson Police Department. Covert, who’s a veteran himself, said the we was floored to learn that someone would sink that low.

Inside an old shed at Lakeview Memorial Cemetery in Cinnaminson is where officials are keeping the stolen markers. Authorities say the women they arrested are responsible for stealing 380 grave markers and flower urns from local cemeteries including St. Mary’s in Bellmawr and Lakeview.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...terans-graves/

Pathetic. A few years ago I was at a cemetery with my nephews and explained the meaning of those markers and the placement of the flags to my nephews, letting them know that marked the grave of an American hero. I suddenly saw my nephew with a flag in his hand and started to scold him for having taken it. He immediately told me that it was on the ground and he was merely picking it up to put it back on "the Army guy's" grave. How is that these grown women don't know to show proper respect?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Pathetic. A few years ago I was at a cemetery with my nephews and explained the meaning of those markers and the placement of the flags to my nephews, letting them know that marked the grave of an American hero. I suddenly saw my nephew with a flag in his hand and started to scold him for having taken it. He immediately told me that it was on the ground and he was merely picking it up to put it back on "the Army guy's" grave. How is that these grown women don't know to show proper respect?
    Did you see the mug shots? It's the faces of meth. Or crack. One or the other.

copper is what's in demand. the theft of cooper is becoming a serious problem. about a month ago here 3 local church's had their AC units stripped to the bone.

[youtube]Nd_Y_5sJg9o[/youtube]
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Shameful. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Did you see the mug shots? It's the faces of meth. Or crack. One or the other.
    I did not see them. I guess that explains it.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    copper is what's in demand. the theft of cooper is becoming a serious problem. about a month ago here 3 local church's had their AC units stripped to the bone.

[youtube]Nd_Y_5sJg9o[/youtube]
    Copper thieves electrocuted (graphic images)
    Comment: Received multi copies of this email, this is the text that was
    included, couldn’t find anything on the web about what really happened.
    Gross either way you look at it. This could also be possible if we loose
    our focus on the job at hand!

Copper is not worth this!!! I think this happened out in Oklahoma.

Copper Thieves Electrocuted!

Copper thieves were pulling a hot 13,200 volt copper wire out of a piece of conduit.

Note the red bolt cutter and green wire cutter the copper wire on the ground next to the victims.

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=54615
    Last edited by megimoo; 06-07-2011 at 11:01 AM.

Authorities tell Eyewitness News the suspects needed drug money.
    No. They WANTED drug money.