Thread: "The White Man's Last Stand"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 "The White Man's Last Stand" 
    I doubt that the person writing this is a white woman, as she claims, but enjoy.:D

http://www.democraticunderground.com...esg_id=6931560

I think I have figured it out. What we are seeing at the RNC is the White Man's Last Stand.

And it's not just because Obama is not white. It's because the electorate is becoming more and more racially diverse.

Old White Men, and their kept White Women are seeing very clearly that in 10-15 years they will be the minority race in America. White supremacists have been fighting for decades to undermine and get rid of anyone who isn't white.

The Hitleresque photo of Palin is more than mere coincidence, Republicans are fighting for what they consider the "Master Race". This is their last election to try to get there. They want more Katrinas (1,800 dead victims - mostly minorities) and their Iraq war (2,500 deaths in a volunteer army filled with minorities). They want to do whatever they can to destroy anyone who is not pure, lily-white and Christian.

By sheer demographics, they are fighting a losing battle, and they absolutely know it, and that is why they are so unbelievably desperate. Even if they win this election, in 4 years there will be even more minorities voting in the US, until at some point the White Republican is a small pool. Their only hope is to corrupt the system, destroy immigration and rid the country of as much of the minority population as possible. To these guys, these "master race" types, this is serious business.

And as a white woman, I am heartened by the fact that soon, white people will be a distinct minority in this country. People like this must be stopped.

Mostly I feel sad for all the non-whites who support a party that is trying to destroy them. Seeing them at the RNC on television, I wonder what is wrong with them on such a fundamental level that they will commit personal, soul suicide by teaming up with this party.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    She knows about the secret militia!!!!:eek:

Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Mostly I feel sad for all the non-whites who support a party that is trying to destroy them. Seeing them at the RNC on television, I wonder what is wrong with them on such a fundamental level that they will commit personal, soul suicide by teaming up with this party

I'm always impressed by those who feel this need to "instruct" black people how they should vote.
    Last edited by 3rd-try; 09-04-2008 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    I'm always impressed by those who feel this need to "instruct" black people how they should vote.
    and what they should think and why they should think it and...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

What I find interesting is that they now evidently include Native Americans in their "white man" meme.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

And as a white woman, I am heartened by the fact that soon, white people will be a distinct minority in this country. People like this must be stopped.
    Self-hate, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    What I find interesting is that they now evidently include Native Americans in their "white man" meme.
    For those people, and for racist anti-whites like Michelle Obama, it is a black and white world.
    You are either black, or you are white.

Black = black

White = white, asian, american indian, indian, hispanic, eskimo, islander,and any black person who disagrees with the anti-white racism of black liberation theology.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    Why not? The dims have done that for decades. :eek:

Power CUer
    I want to know, how do I get to be an "Old White Man's kept white woman"? It sounds much more restful than what I'm doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I want to know, how do I get to be an "Old White Man's kept white woman"? It sounds much more restful than what I'm doing now.
    I'm still looking for someone rich and terminally ill. j/k

:D