Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I doubt that the person writing this is a white woman, as she claims, but enjoy.:D

http://www.democraticunderground.com...esg_id=6931560
    I can almost bet you that it's a racist black woman. I used to lurk on enough black forums to pick up the phraseology. They always categorise white women into two types-kept Stepford Wives, or white trash. (White career women are only there to get a man and backstab black women).

Also, they love to comfort themselves with the "imminent" decline of whites as a majority. I used to remind them sometimes that blacks are still only 12-13% of the US population, and Hispanics are (if they haven't already, I think I've read it somewhere) overtaking them as the largest minority. But whites are still by far the majority. But nevermind the facts, when gloating over myths makes you feel so much better.

They would either ignore the facts or call them lies. And they wonder why they don't get anywhere playing the identity politics game.

Mostly I feel sad for all the non-whites who support a party that is trying to destroy them. Seeing them at the RNC on television, I wonder what is wrong with them on such a fundamental level that they will commit personal, soul suicide by teaming up with this party.
    I feels all sad and &#@* by all dim coloured folk linin up to vote for da DIMocRAT like sheeples. No recollecshun of the empty promises undelivered from past support. No thinkin:" hey, ifin I be supportin dem DIMs all dees here years, why am I still waitin on my gumbmint check?"
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmel View Post
    I can almost bet you that it's a racist black woman. I used to lurk on enough black forums to pick up the phraseology. They always categorise white women into two types-kept Stepford Wives, or white trash. (White career women are only there to get a man and backstab black women).

Also, they love to comfort themselves with the "imminent" decline of whites as a majority. I used to remind them sometimes that blacks are still only 12-13% of the US population, and Hispanics are (if they haven't already, I think I've read it somewhere) overtaking them as the largest minority. But whites are still by far the majority. But nevermind the facts, when gloating over myths makes you feel so much better.

They would either ignore the facts or call them lies. And they wonder why they don't get anywhere playing the identity politics game.
    This sounds more like it. The mindset was highly unusual, even for a far left white female.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    What I find interesting is that they now evidently include Native Americans in their "white man" meme.
    For those people, and for racist anti-whites like Michelle Obama, it is a black and white world.
    You are either black, or you are white.

Black = black

White = white, asian, american indian, indian, hispanic, eskimo, islander,and any black person who disagrees with the anti-white racism of black liberation theology.