1. #1 " When the Huma's away, The Weiner will play." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    WEINER WIFE MILES AWAY WITH HILLARY...

Kinky Congressman Anthony Weiner conducted several of his steamy online sessions while his better half was out of the country, records show.

As the "body woman" to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, Huma Abedin is tasked with accompanying the former first lady on diplomatic globetrotting missions....Weiner, it seems, uses the timing of her foreign affairs to pursue domestic ones online.

For instance, last month, while Abedin and Clinton were in Rome meeting with Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, Weiner was chatting up Texas nursing student Meagan Broussard.

As Abedin aided Clinton during the two-day effort to talk strategy with international partners on how to protect civilians in Libya, Weiner sent Broussard photos of himself with two cats -- which he suggestively called "Me and the pussys" -- as well as one of him holding up a small sign that said "me."

"I don't think he has any control over what he's doing in this area," Broussard told ABC. "I don't think someone can be that open in that amount of time."...It's no wonder that Weiner dedicated much of his public statement yesterday to apologizing to his wife.

"My wife has known about some of these online relationships since before we were married, and we spoke frankly about them. But she didn't know until this morning that I had not been telling the truth about the Twitter picture I posted last week," Weiner said at his Midtown press conference.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/h...lZ526Cv2W7Bf2O

Scumbag....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot