Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Does anyone else see her "friend"?:eek:
    That's a good point... maybe she was just trying to cover up that it was her own kid. Which makes the reaction all the more justfiable IMO.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Complete bullshit. His company would not have even known that the cash was "missing" the next morning. I used to work back office for a large bank and my job was to find things missing like this...and assuming the bank did, they still would have credited the company's account at the beginning while they looked for this missing cash, going under the assumption that it was a teller error, which was the case 99% of the time.

Couple of things here. #1, unless this was a mom & pop fast food restaurant(if there are any more), why would a burger flipper be responsible for making the deposits? Where I come from, even in my Wendy's days of a million years ago, the manager did the money drop. So was this kid a manager? And if not, why isn't the manager responsible for giving the days receipts to an employee. All of that said, smell test.....
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I suggested she have her son quit and file for unemployment.
    Watch it there, you're gonna hurt Obama's stunning economic record.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Assuming the story is true and it was my kid I'd be pissed. I highly doubt I'd be screaming for a lawyer but who knows.

This is one you just chalk up to "that's life".

Sometimes, handling situations like this maturely will lead to better opportunities. Your manager may be impressed by your willingness to forgive and ability to move on. There might be a better job in the company for someone who can deal with difficult situations.